Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FBX17

Jul 14, 2020
UK
Yesterday I unlocked the Nether Fortress Island on my friend's co-op island. Everything worked perfectly fine when I raided it last night. However, when I logged on today things had gone awry:
  1. Wither Skeletons cast a massive shadow, and their hitboxes are completely wrong - you can hit them from 6+ blocks away with a sword, you cannot place blocks whilst near them, and you can even hit them whilst looking straight down!
  2. Magma Cube hitboxes are also broken (to a lesser degree) - hits which would have registered yesterday fail to do so now.
  3. No new shop items - blaze spawners, wither skeleton spawners and nether wart are not available to be purchased in the shop. I know that some new items are not purchasable (eg. Quartz Generators), however there is only 1 blaze spawner available via exploration which, if lost, can lead to it being impossible to progress any further - unfortunately, my co-op falls victim to this. Eerily, when the update was being implemented, I recall blaze spawners being purchasable for a brief period, leading me to believe that their lack of inclusion is not a feature, but instead a game-breaking bug.
Edit: this is on Bedrock Edition, and a report has already been filed. Just wandering if anyone else has been experiencing these bugs, so as to help the devs fix this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 489420

Java or bedrock?

I play on java and i unlocked this island 3 days ago and i had no problem everything was okay, maybe withOut these oful grindy quests xd.

If u think this is a bug u should report it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom