Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
WARNING CONTROVERSY READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE COMMENTING

FFA overpowered:

The archer kit has actually received some buffs recently and I think this is terrible. People can actually use the kit effectively as it is, but it gives them an unfair advantage. medium range (15 or so blocks) someone with the kit can put up to five shots into you dealing tons of damage with the high power bow then go in with the sword finishing you off very easily. There isn't much you can do about it if the archer is decent at the game and I think its why the kit has recently been further buffed because it's a noob trap kit inspiring people to run away and just keep shooting which brings a bad mentality to people who get experienced with the kit. and cubecraft seems to be encouraging this mentality by giving the archer sword knockback.

fix: give the archer a better sword without knockback and remove all enchants from the bow so they are more dependant on pvp and not hit and run tactics

DONT HARASS ME or say I'm just bad at PVP because I'm actually pretty good this thread is my feelings toward balancing the game. I have been playing cubecraft pvp for around 3 years now.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on SanCookie's profile.
SAAAAAAND

thank yew for everything :(
AnolTongi wrote on SanCookie's profile.
SAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thank you, really, thank you for everything you've done. Stay amazing.
Eli wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!!! 🎉
Top Bottom