Votes: 9 34.6%
  • of course not its my favourite kit, I cant win without it

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters

iCvxR

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
Belgium
The scout kit in skywars contains 3 speed pots of Speed II for 30 seconds. They already nerfed it because it was Speed II for about 2 minutes before, but it's still way too overpowered. I think they should change it to Speed I for 2 minutes because with Speed II, it's too easy to get someone in a combo or just run away, a fight in - normal items - skywars mostly doesn't last longer than 30 seconds, so you just splash it before you fight someone and you'll probably win. Do you agree or not? Let me know ;v
I agree

Reactions: toby-

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
Ehm, first of all your voting is kinda, well, BIASED. Secondly, the kit is fine as it is. Cube has already made most of the kits just trash you spawn with, but this one is actually decent. If you can't fight it, get better, or get the kit.
When if all kits are trash except for one kit, I guess that one is overpowered then?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
The scout kit in skywars contains 3 speed pots of Speed II for 30 seconds. They already nerfed it because it was Speed II for about 2 minutes before, but it's still way too overpowered. I think they should change it to Speed I for 2 minutes because with Speed II, it's too easy to get someone in a combo or just run away, a fight in - normal items - skywars mostly doesn't last longer than 30 seconds, so you just splash it before you fight someone and you'll probably win. Do you agree or not? Let me know ;v
I agree. Skywars does last longer and 30 seconds, but I still agree.
Maybe speed 1 or lower it like this.

1. Speed 1, 10-15 seconds
2. Speed 2, 10 seconds
Something like that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom