Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
Dear All,

I think that shields should be nerfed in eggwars because it renders bows absolutely useless and means anyone can just walk across a bridge or on top of your base and there is NOTHING you can do about it, it also makes ground PVP harder because players just back into a corner and hold up there shields and wait for backup. I think that the durability should be taken down to about 20 so it can be used to block a few hits but isn't used to tank arrows or sit in a corner.

-Pewax

zNarwhal

Jul 6, 2016
Blocking with your shield to prevent getting hit with arrows causes you to move really slowly across a bridge. Let's say I was doing this to get to a campers island who has been sitting on their island for atleast an hour getting really good gear and bow spamming punch 1 all the time... Chances are, if the shield's durability gets nerfed, the camper will break my shield and shoot me off by the time I will get to their island.

I don't see how it makes ground PVP "harder" because you could just melee them with an axe to disable their shield. With a sword, I'd say just keep critting them. Also not a lot of people use shields in egg wars plus they're really expensive (30 diamonds in normal mode)

Shield durability get's nerfed ---> More camping ---> Longer games

D

Deleted member 112709

"because it renders bows absolutely useless and means anyone can just walk across a bridge" lol. This is useful against bow spammers.
"it also makes ground PVP harder because players just back into a corner and hold up there shields and wait for backup" Use critical hits...

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Dear All,

I think that shields should be nerfed in eggwars because it renders bows absolutely useless and means anyone can just walk across a bridge or on top of your base and there is NOTHING you can do about it, it also makes ground PVP harder because players just back into a corner and hold up there shields and wait for backup. I think that the durability should be taken down to about 20 so it can be used to block a few hits but isn't used to tank arrows or sit in a corner.

-Pewax
And take away one of the few ways to take down campers, no thank you. Also shields in pvp don't make you invincible due to the fact that you can crit them and the shield does not have great durability so it breaks quickly.

Last edited:

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I think that shields should definitely cost more (20->25?), but I think they play a vital role in killing campers. They're really important, hence the cost boost.

N

Nikboo

I think that shields should definitely cost more (20->25?), but I think they play a vital role in killing campers. They're really important, hence the cost boost.

Currently they are 30 diamonds in solo eggwars and 10 diamonds in OP eggwars...

Glossenra

Jan 12, 2016
Ok, please dont nerf the sheilds. Its the only way to get to campers at the moment. The durability is already low, please dont make it lower.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday xx
Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom