Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nuclo

Dec 24, 2018
Hello guys,
it's just 10 diamond to buy a notch apple, and it's so powerful. Indeed, you can't die with this apple. The suggestion is simple, nerf the apple by reducing its effects or make it more expensive.

The game has no interest with this because the one who win is the one who doesn't break his gear. This is not pvp.

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello guys,
it's just 10 diamond to buy a notch apple, and it's so powerful. Indeed, you can't die with this apple. The suggestion is simple, nerf the apple by reducing its effects or make it more expensive.

The game has no interest with this because the one who win is the one who don't break his gear. This is not pvp.
Of course a player can die while under the effects of a god apple lol?

I do agree with making it more expensive though, was thinking about doubling or even tripling the current price.

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
you can't die with this apple
And that's where you're wrong. It may take long until you really start losing hearts, but keep in mind other things can happen in this time. Maybe you just get knocked off the map with a sword or (punch), maybe even while eating it.

It's called Overpowered for a reason, and btw:

the one who win is the one who don't break his gear
If you're smart you keep extra sets of gear with you

Nuclo

Dec 24, 2018
im sorry guys but if YOU are smart, you know how to quick build behind you to avoid the knockback. and you dont lose hearts for 30s almost so it's enough to kill anybody. 10 diamonds is 25 seconds of diamond generator lv3. Of course we can die with a notch apple but we almost can't. Do you play eggwars Ruisidier ?

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
im sorry guys but if YOU are smart, you know how to quick build behind you to avoid the knockback. and you dont lose hearts for 30s almost so it's enough to kill anybody. 10 diamonds is 25 seconds of diamond generator lv3. Of course we can die with a notch apple but we almost can't. Do you play eggwars Ruisidier ?
Lol 'Ruisidier' haha.

There's isn't always time to build behind you. And if you weren't smart enough to ALSO buy golden apples yourself, you could also just try and escape, if that doesn't work, there's still a chance of winning if you're much better than your golden appled opponent.

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
I can sense someone here is T R I G G E R E D
But really, I think Notch Apples should cost 25 diamond just to avoid people stacking up on them.
I know they are only useful in melee PvP, but still, they are annoying to fight against, though sometimes they add a fun challenge to the game.

Reactions: Ruisdier

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
there is time when you are a pro.

where's the fun, it's so annoying to fight like that
Not for everyone, and you could still get your own Notch apples. And btw, it's called op for a reason (I already said that but I see it's needed to say it again)

Reactions: Simply

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
where's the fun, it's so annoying to fight like that
In that the game actually gets harder. I don't always enjoy jumping in a game and winning in 2 minutes. Sometimes longer games are harder and more fun because you need to be a good player to win against opponents with better gear than you and you also need good strategy. I can give an example of such a game I had today if you want.
Plus, as Ruisdier already said twice, the OverPowered voting is there for that reason. To make everything better than normal. That is why Notch Apples cost 10 diamonds.

Nuclo

Dec 24, 2018
In that the game actually gets harder. I don't always enjoy jumping in a game and winning in 2 minutes. Sometimes longer games are harder and more fun because you need to be a good player to win against opponents with better gear than you and you also need good strategy. I can give an example of such a game I had today if you want.
Plus, as Ruisdier already said twice, the OverPowered voting is there for that reason. To make everything better than normal. That is why Notch Apples cost 10 diamonds.
you are right so why the cost is only 10 diamonds ? Do you call that a long game item ? Bro 10 diamonds...

And ruisidier, we can get our own notch gaps lol you are right but whats the link. In that case, put the notch gaps to 1 dia cost.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom