Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

loafiie

Aug 24, 2021
somewhere
www.wattpad.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hallo!
So I got a new gaming mouse and figured out that I could set one click to equal a higher amount of clicks I wanted. For instance, say I set it so one click can equal 8 cps. My average cps is 10, so that would be almost 80cps. Is this considered cheating/autoclicking? I think so but it did come with the mouse and it's settings.
>>--<<
If this isn't aloud I can butterfly click, but I'm not sure if that's aloud either.
>>--<<
I haven't used any of these in-game just yet, I just wanted to check before I did I did any of these.
-Thank you if you respond, Loaf

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨

1.3 - Clicking methods​

Butterfly clicking and jitterclick methods are allowed on the server.
The use of autoclickers, macros, mapping your click button to your mouse wheel, dragclicking, or using multiple mice is not allowed, or in any way modifying your mouse's click function via software or hardware is considered cheating and will result in a cheating ban.

As you can see is modifying your mouse clicks is not allowed, you're allowed to use jitterclick or butterfly.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hallo!
So I got a new gaming mouse and figured out that I could set one click to equal a higher amount of clicks I wanted. For instance, say I set it so one click can equal 8 cps. My average cps is 10, so that would be almost 80cps. Is this considered cheating/autoclicking? I think so but it did come with the mouse and it's settings.
>>--<<
If this isn't aloud I can butterfly click, but I'm not sure if that's aloud either.
>>--<<
I haven't used any of these in-game just yet, I just wanted to check before I did I did any of these.
-Thank you if you respond, Loaf
You would be Banned for it so i advise you dont ^-^

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom