Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightFlame

Member
Jun 2, 2018
3
1
4
26
I have never appealed on this server, or even really played on it. I think my account had been hacked at one point back when Minecraft was telling us to reset our passwords and I like an ignorant child that I used to be did not reset the password. I just need help or maybe allowance to fill out an appeal form that is mine and not some random persons that was hacking with my account. Thanks Knight~

Also My account IGN is : KnightFlame, but the account name that got banned was joecram1 before I changed it.
 

KnightFlame

Member
Jun 2, 2018
3
1
4
26
well it says my account has 2 appeals already, but I've never been on the cubecraft website because I had to make an account just moments ago.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Commissioned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Lyroce wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthdayy Tim!!🎂
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom