Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello,
I have now made several posts involving screenshots of chat including players giving me death threats, calling black people gross, and self advertising and none of them have resulted in action being taken. I also have posted videos showing obvious hacks being used and no action has been taken in those as well. I would like a mod to explain to me the justification for not taking actions in these reports.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hello,
I have now made several posts involving screenshots of chat including players giving me death threats, calling black people gross, and self advertising and none of them have resulted in action being taken. I also have posted videos showing obvious hacks being used and no action has been taken in those as well. I would like a mod to explain to me the justification for not taking actions in these reports.
More context is going to be needed. Did they specify any reasons for denial? If it doesn't make sense, I'll try to explain it or you could try to find the mod that denied your report and start a conversation with them. If you could reply to me with a screenshot of what the staff member said about your report, you can find this information by clicking the name of the person you reported.

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
The mods are probably busy with other staff. ( if you mean that you’re reports are still open ) Please be patient and wait for a mod to take a look at them when they have time. I’m pretty sure they would(‘ve) take(n) action if the screenshots and the video evidence is clear and not cropped.

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
More context is going to be needed. Did they specify any reasons for denial? If it doesn't make sense, I'll try to explain it or you could try to find the mod that denied your report and start a conversation with them. If you could reply to me with a screenshot of what the staff member said about your report, you can find this information by clicking the name of the person you reported.
I used the reports section, listed the reason why, added video evidence for the hacks and screenshot evidence of the chat, and it just says "Closed", versus when someone is banned, it shows "Handled". Can link my youtube videos used as evidence if needed.

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
The mods are probably busy with other staff. ( if you mean that you’re reports are still open ) Please be patient and wait for a mod to take a look at them when they have time.
my reports are "Closed".
upload_2020-5-10_19-14-10.png

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I used the reports section, listed the reason why, added video evidence for the hacks and screenshot evidence of the chat, and it just says "Closed", versus when someone is banned, it shows "Handled". Can link my youtube videos used as evidence if needed.
You can click on the name to see why they are closed

Reactions: Hawk Golfer

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hello there!

First of all, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues.
We're working diligently to go through the reports submitted by our players. Since we're also a human, it can happen that we make a mistake. If such a thing happens, you can contact the staff member who closed the report.

If you click the username of the player you reported, you can see the reason behind the denial along with who denied the report.

Hope this helps, if it doesn't then feel free to ask for clarification and I'll be happy to explain! :3

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I mean, when you click the name of the person it'll show why it was closed. Sometimes this is just because they were already banned.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hello there!

We're working diligently to go through the reports submitted by our players. Since we're also a human, it can happen that we make a mistake. If such a thing happens, you can contact the staff member who closed the report.
If you click the username of the player you reported, you can see the reason behind the denial along with who denied the report.
Oh sorry, I sent mine before this loaded didn't mean to be redundant.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
If the person is already punished then the report is closed.
Yes, that's what I said, sorry if my wording was confusing. The report can be closed because either they were already punished, or there is a problem with your evidence, not just they think there's no problem.

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
Yes, that's what I said, sorry if my wording was confusing. The report can be closed because either they were already punished, or there is a problem with your evidence, not just they think there's no problem.
the only problem is that I used laby mod, which is stupid. i switched to the cosmic client just now so there shouldn't be any more problems.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
the only problem is that I used laby mod, which is stupid. i switched to the cosmic client just now so there shouldn't be any more problems.
That's great that you figured the issue out. Thanks for reporting people it makes cubecraft a better place!

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello there!

Hope this helps, if it doesn't then feel free to ask for clarification and I'll be happy to explain! :3
appreciate your response! i just would like a more detailed explanation of why labymod reports are not accepted.

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
You can change names (that only you see) with LabyMod and this has been abused in the past, so they decided to not allow any reports with LabyMod.
LAME I don't even know how to use the name changing feature and this has let dozens of hackers go. I've had 30+ reports denied all while using labymod and it sucks to know that this is why, especially when there is no alternative that I enjoy!

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
LAME I don't even know how to use the name changing feature and this has let dozens of hackers go. I've had 30+ reports denied all while using labymod and it sucks to know that this is why, especially when there is no alternative that I enjoy!
also curious as to why a screenshot of somebody flying isn't accepted?

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
also curious as to why a screenshot of somebody flying isn't accepted?
Same I used LabyMod too, but because of this reason I stopped using it on Cubecraft. They just can’t take the risk. Also they don’t accept screenshots of someone flying because it’s not enough evidence, someone could’ve just timed the screenshot perfectly while someone was lagging or tnt jumping for example.

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
Same I used LabyMod too, but because of this reason I stopped using it on Cubecraft. They just can’t take the risk. Also they don’t accept screenshots of someone flying because it’s not enough evidence, someone could’ve just timed the screenshot perfectly while someone was lagging or tnt jumping for example.
is there a way I can prove I didn't change the name in Laby's Mod, and include that in the report to make it acceptable? Just tried Cosmic Client and I don't like it because it doesn't display my opponent's HP remaining, and the ping of everyone in the tablist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom