Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Hmm yeah, none of them people saying: ”@mod1@mod2 pls lock,” anymore I would like that. But on the other hand I feel like some threads shoudn't be locked like tournament threads or that meme thread that is going on for too long to ever get locked. So I think staff should still have the deciding hand other than some program only checking the 2 weeks expiring date.

Last edited:
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Hmm yeah, none of them people saying: ”@mod1@mod2 pls lock,” anymore. Would love that. But on the other hand I feel like some threads shoudn't be locked like tournament threads or that meme thread that is going on for too long to ever get locked. So I think staff should still have the deciding hand other than some program only checking the 2 weeks expiring date.
Special threads shouldn't be locked

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
well those are usually locked anyway... well actually most “special” threads are locked anyway, so there shouldn’t really be a problem w/ that
Ongoing tournaments that last 2 or more weeks should be able to stay open imo

Reactions: Saruhh

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I'd rather have the rule just changed to not reviving relevant threads. I'd like to see people just replying to really good suggestions rather than making a mediocre copy of someone else's old thread. I have seen this happen plenty of times with @Sophie 's ideas for example. Also threads like guides and threads that have to be constantly edited shouldn't be locked. I can see why staff would like to lock a suggestion about factions from years ago but I don't see why they want to lock things that are still relevant.

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
I'd rather have the rule just changed to not reviving relevant threads. I'd like to see people just replying to really good suggestions rather than making a mediocre copy of someone else's old thread. I have seen this happen plenty of times with @Sophie 's ideas for example. Also threads like guides and threads that have to be constantly edited shouldn't be locked. I can see why staff would like to lock a suggestion about factions from years ago but I don't see why they want to lock things that are still relevant.
Ok thanks for your opinion me myself not a fan of the rule necroposting but it's there so I just thought this would make it easier

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
It's actually generally impossible. It can be made. Is it necessary is the real question? No it's not - It should be the user's on the community to follow the rules and not to "attempt" to break rules.
Very good point

D

Deleted member 169486

I completely disagree with this thread. Posts get locked all the time about things that are still relevant but because it's been two weeks you have to make a new thread.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom