Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Once when I was younger I was going up the stairs and instead of walking up it like normal people do, I sat on a stair and got up by swinging my legs up on the stair ABOVE ME. So, I got to like the 13th stair and then my legs slipped and I tumbled down the stairs flipping and hitting my head until I got to the bottom...it hurt.

Oh and once I was jumping on my parent's bed when I was younger and then I leaned too far back and hit my head on the wooden cabinet thingie...and I still have stitches to this day cuz I think my head split a little bit :p and no hair grows where mah stitches are

Don't jump on beds.

Bananaboy21

Jan 30, 2014
The microwave
I tried going down a really bummpy brick natrual ramp on my bike (Thinking it was a BMX bike) and hit a trampoline, flew of my bike nearly smashed my head into a tree, then my friend just laughs, and I'm just there on the floor like half unconcuise.

Bananaboy21

Jan 30, 2014
The microwave
I also tried sitting on a ball, right by a pair of stairs (Don't ask me why) And the ball slipped and I flew down the stairs, and faceplanted the wall.
xD

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
This grandma was speeding in our town and almost bumped Into me xD #elderswag... have you guys ever noticed when u live in like the east of murica or south of California old people always have fancy cars like a Ferrari? XP

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
I just about get hit by a car almost everyday :/ i should really look at a road before crossing it
Nub move^

Anyways, here are my stories ..

1) Was biking on a foresty trail, trees surrounding everywhere.. and Canada is known for it's bears. Well, long story short I was just biking it up, listening to tunes & having a relaxing time.. I look behind me and there's a bear cub & her momma & I literally start peddling my ass off, the bears were half following me but thank god, stopped and I biked the 2.5 km home o-o

2) Was at one of those Crash Crawly fun parks for my birthday party when I was about 9, if you don't know what that is, it's like an indoor amusement park with the sticky, smelly playgrounds, and climbing platforms, I went down those colourful long, plastic bumpy slides. I was racing to the bottom with my 3 other friends and me being a competitive girl from the start, I boosted myself back and thew my body over the slide and I went soaring and hit the bottom of the plastic slide and cracked my tailbone. I got the wind knocked out of me for about 1 minute & all I saw was black. Literally thought that was the end for me, lol. In the end, I was happy though, cause I won the race :)

Last edited:
Reactions: emiraati

Dri (InstantDestiny)

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2014
I had really bad asthma when I was younger which often led me into hospitals. I was like 1 and I had an asthma attack, I stopped breathing for a little while. Also it was on Christmas so ya know, MERRY CHRISTMAS, THIS YEAR I GOT YOU A TRIP TO THE HOSPITAL! WOO .-.

Reactions: emiraati
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
Top Bottom