Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

____Finn____

Apr 17, 2014
The Milky Way
Omg I have one.

So one time when I was 11, my mom let me drive her car into our garage. I was in the driver seat, my mom was in the passenger seat, my friend was in the back, and my brother, for some strange reason, decided to ride on top of the car. I was doing fine until my mom started yelling at me for like no reason, and my brain went all oopsy daisy on me and I mistakened the gas for the brake. So, I accidentally floored it and the car went full speed and crashed into the back of our garage. I kinda blacked out for a second cause I didn't know what happened, but I opened my eyes and my mom had this shocked expression on her face, my friend was cracking up, and my brother had fallen off the car. Next thing I know, my mom is asking us if we wanted cupcakes.

The end.
That's both sad and beautiful! :'3 Lik if u cri everytim ;-;

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Mhm, so there was a story when I was 8/9. Couple of them.

First one:
I was racing my sister to the end of the stairs. I was running VERY fast, and then somehow I tripped, then bumped into spiky corner of a cabinet, and I hit my head. It was right into the middle of my head. And then I went to the hospital, and I got my head alright. It really did hurt.

Second one:
I was in a water park! Yayyy, but seriously, wtf was wrong with my mind. I was of course small, because I was young back then, and I went to the bar where was a lot water. I somehow jumped through the fence, and hit the water that was taller than me. I started drowning a little, and my mom was staring at me like "wtf ur doing bro". Then of course somehow my mom managed to save me. Thanks god.

Third one:
It was biology lesson. When we were talking about bugs and stuff, for some reason I blacked out. No idea why, I hit my head (again) next to the nerve slot. It was close call that I didn't hit the nerve slot though.

So here's all my random stories.

Reactions: s__a__r__a__h

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
When I was in first grade (my second year of first grade) both of my brothers and I some how got sick at the same time and got sent home. Little did I know that they were having a small stomach bug while as I was feeling like poo. So then I told my mom that I felt really sick and she was all like "don't worry you're fine" but then after she said that of course he had to jinx me!!!! ( THANKS MOM ) and then I started throwing up blood and couldn't stop. So my mom is panicking the entire time and drives me to the hospital. That would be awesome if IT WAS THE RIGHT HOSPITAL! so me still throwing up blood ( how fun ) she drives me to another hospital and then I passed out from concussion ( lack of blood or something idek ) and then when I woke up I was hallusanating that there was a chawawa next to me. So then they had to do tests and stuff.I couldn't eat at all so I was practically starving. And I got SOOOOOO many shots and iv's and all that stuff.
So yeah Worst moment ever

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
When I was in first grade (my second year of first grade) both of my brothers and I some how got sick at the same time and got sent home. Little did I know that they were having a small stomach bug while as I was feeling like poo. So then I told my mom that I felt really sick and she was all like "don't worry you're fine" but then after she said that of course he had to jinx me!!!! ( THANKS MOM ) and then I started throwing up blood and couldn't stop. So my mom is panicking the entire time and drives me to the hospital. That would be awesome if IT WAS THE RIGHT HOSPITAL! so me still throwing up blood ( how fun ) she drives me to another hospital and then I passed out from concussion ( lack of blood or something idek ) and then when I woke up I was hallusanating that there was a chawawa next to me. So then they had to do tests and stuff.I couldn't eat at all so I was practically starving. And I got SOOOOOO many shots and iv's and all that stuff.
So yeah Worst moment ever
Did you dieded?

kewlkat227

Oct 26, 2013
The Dark Side of the Force
i was going on this mountain side downhill one time when i was on vacation in Colorado and i was on my longboard and i was at about 35-45 mph and then there was this sharp turn and i speed checked it then i got speed wobbles and i fell off and blacked out lol then i called me mommy after sitting there for about 20 minutes... wear a helmet :D

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
When I was 2 or 3 not sure, it was when I was small. I was on holiday in the kids pool, wearing my little armbands. And some how, one of them popped, so I only had 1 to keep me afloat. I kept going under, I starting paddling in a circle with my one armband, panicking. I eventually grabbed on to the side railing and was safe. Ever since then, I don't like going underwater and can't really swim, which seems a bit ridiculous. Am always the person in a swimming pool with their hair still dry and everyone knows there not allowed to splash me :)

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
I remember now, when I was 8 I was still living at my old house, the house caught on fire at mid night and there was smoke everywhere... Oh and I have asthma... My dad was still working so my mother woke me and my siblings up, the house was full of smoke and I couldn't breathe... I almost died because of all the smoke I was breathing in.
I quickly ran outside with my mother and siblings and we called my dad and the fire department. Oh and when we were calling my dad, I think I blacked out...
I hate asthma...

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
When I was 2 or 3 not sure, it was when I was small. I was on holiday in the kids pool, wearing my little armbands. And some how, one of them popped, so I only had 1 to keep me afloat. I kept going under, I starting paddling in a circle with my one armband, panicking. I eventually grabbed on to the side railing and was safe. Ever since then, I don't like going underwater and can't really swim, which seems a bit ridiculous. Am always the person in a swimming pool with their hair still dry and everyone knows there not allowed to splash me :)
I can imagine that little baby with armbands. xD I can't swim either. xD

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
i was going on this mountain side downhill one time when i was on vacation in Colorado and i was on my longboard and i was at about 35-45 mph and then there was this sharp turn and i speed checked it then i got speed wobbles and i fell off and blacked out lol then i called me mommy after sitting there for about 20 minutes... wear a helmet :D
Hell yeah, longboarding FTW

Reactions: kewlkat227

Nat

Apr 20, 2014
Land of Enchantment
Ive had a lot of near death experiences but I'll just put a few here...
Last summer I went to San Diego and I was going really far out into the ocean on my surfboard (bc yolo) and I got pulled under this really big wave and when I came up, I was a lot farther out than I wanted to be and I couldn't swim back to the beach cause the current was pulling me away and I saw really big things swimming around me and I couldn't tell if they were dolphins or sharks or idk... It was terrifying.

A few months ago I overdosed on my meds and it was pretty bad...

One time when I was like 5 or 6, I was in the pool with my cousins and one of them took my floatie out from under me and I was in the deep end. I couldn't swim and I kept going under and I was screaming and crying and freaking out and everyone was just kinda staring at me... Yea.

Once I almost got hit by a semi on the freeway... In the middle of the night.

In 4th grade, I was running around at recess and it was really hot and I wasn't drinking water so I guess I got dehydrated and passed out... I hit my head on the pavement and I still have problems with that kinda stuff since then so... Yea.

I have a lot of these so I guess I'll just end it here. XD oopss

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
One time I was riding my snowboard on one of the biggest hills I could find and while I was trying to do a 360 I fell on my head and kept rolling down the hill and and then I broke my arm during the process of hitting a tree on my way down and then I passed out of concussion for several days.

Reactions: Nat

Nat

Apr 20, 2014
Land of Enchantment
One time I was riding my snowboard on one of the biggest hills I could find and while I was trying to do a 360 I fell on my head and kept rolling down the hill and and then I broke my arm during the process of hitting a tree on my way down and then I passed out of concussion for several days.
:( I hate when I fall while skiing. Especially when I can't stop falling down the side of the mountain. Its scary... :oops:

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
:( I hate when I fall while skiing. Especially when I can't stop falling down the side of the mountain. Its scary... :oops:
Ikr one time I was wig a idiot and jumped off the ski lift... Yeahhhhh that didn't I well lol

Nat

Apr 20, 2014
Land of Enchantment
Ikr one time I was wig a idiot and jumped off the ski lift... Yeahhhhh that didn't I well lol
That's always been my biggest fear! I hate those things. They're too high up. I've never been on one that had a safety bar or anything... Every few minutes I saw the little emergency thingie go up and down the side of the mountain with a stretcher... -_-

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
That's always been my biggest fear! I hate those things. They're too high up. I've never been on one that had a safety bar or
anything... Every few minutes I saw
the little emergency thingie go up and
down the side of the mountain with
a stretcher... -_-
The view was awesome for me. I didn't have anything to strap me in I just hung.

Reactions: Yittamonkey
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom