Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

s__a__r__a__h

Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
What is your near death experience?

I've had a few;

One was when I went on a rope course I had one of the tether things that keep you from falling off of the course. I was on the third level about 300 or so feet off the ground. When the guy who worked there was reattaching me to the next tightrope thing I started to walk and realized he didn't put me on right and when I lost my balance I luckily was holding on to the rope above me and didn't fall, just got a twisted ankle :p. I really strongly dislike that dude...

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
Omg I have one.

So one time when I was 11, my mom let me drive her car into our garage. I was in the driver seat, my mom was in the passenger seat, my friend was in the back, and my brother, for some strange reason, decided to ride on top of the car. I was doing fine until my mom started yelling at me for like no reason, and my brain went all oopsy daisy on me and I mistakened the gas for the brake. So, I accidentally floored it and the car went full speed and crashed into the back of our garage. I kinda blacked out for a second cause I didn't know what happened, but I opened my eyes and my mom had this shocked expression on her face, my friend was cracking up, and my brother had fallen off the car. Next thing I know, my mom is asking us if we wanted cupcakes.

The end.

s__a__r__a__h

Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
Omg I have one.

So one time when I was 11, my mom let me drive her car into our garage. I was in the driver seat, my mom was in the passenger seat, my friend was in the back, and my brother, for some strange reason, decided to ride on top of the car. I was doing fine until my mom started yelling at me for like no reason, and my brain went all oopsy daisy on me and I mistakened the gas for the brake. So, I accidentally floored it and the car went full speed and crashed into the back of our garage. I kinda blacked out for a second cause I didn't know what happened, but I opened my eyes and my mom had this shocked expression on her face, my friend was cracking up, and my brother had fallen off the car. Next thing I know, my mom is asking us if we wanted cupcakes.

The end.
That's the best

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
When I was in a pool, I tried to touch the bottom of the pool, which was 12 feet downwards and I was our of breath. Se I decided to come up, but there was this fat butt above me, so I couldn't go up D: I almost drowned xD I felt farted on D:

Ts14eagles

Dec 1, 2013
ive almost been hit by a car a few times(apparently people cant see bright orange and red t shirts), i broke my arm in a biking accident that i dont even remember how it happened because of a really bad concussion

kkbubble

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2014
The chair in between good and evil
once when i was like 6, i was walking over some ice on the shore line. it was a super cold winter so the ocean shore froze up too. so i was walking on it for ages and it was fine and then there was this random thin piece of ice and i broke it and fell under, the water swept me under the ice and i started panicking. now, i was close to the shore so my face was pressed against the ice in water that was like 1 foot deep. i couldn't breathe and started to black out and them my mommy rescued me <3 i was fine but i remember it to this day XD

s__a__r__a__h

Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
once when i was like 6, i was walking over some ice on the shore line. it was a super cold winter so the ocean shore froze up too. so i was walking on it for ages and it was fine and then there was this random thin piece of ice and i broke it and fell under, the water swept me under the ice and i started panicking. now, i was close to the shore so my face was pressed against the ice in water that was like 1 foot deep. i couldn't breathe and started to black out and them my mommy rescued me <3 i was fine but i remember it to this day XD
Thank god for mommies <3

Reactions: kkbubble

CaTz1

Apr 21, 2014
In a place I no longer recognize.
one time at my cousins house ( i was about 7 maybe 8) we were playing hide and seek so i was hiding by a speaker i got up and tripped and my chin fell on the wood speaker in the corner of it. I could not remember anything else after that but my mom told me i when to the emergency room my chin split open but i felt fine after.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom