Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nosem

Mar 16, 2020
<name> has joined your team!
It's always nice to see that. It's already like that when someone joins your party.
So since it isn't like that when someone joins your team in SkyWars or Eggwars or with every game you're playing, I want to change that. It's very useful because it's no fun to always look at your team.

So what I'm proposing, is that if someone joins your team, you can easily see that in chat.

Thanks for Reading this!

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
I think it is a good idea, although if a player is leaving and entering the team he would be doing great spam in the chat
As Lux said, it doesn't seem like a bad thing to add. The problem would be that some users would abuse that and disturb players by constantly entering and leaving the team, which would cause an immense spam

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
As Lux said, it doesn't seem like a bad thing to add. The problem would be that some users would abuse that and disturb players by constantly entering and leaving the team, which would cause an immense spam
Maybe they can put the same plugin like: ...... has joined the lobby!. So there won't be any spam in your chat. And I really like the suggestion!

Reactions: Dutchyyy

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I actually really like this suggestion so you'll know beforehand who's gonna be on your team without having to constanly having to check.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
But...? You can just click on the team selector! And in game on tab.
Its called ease of use, and the tab is already in-game before you can see what your team is. Its a quality of life suggestion that is way more useful than people realize.

I think it is a good idea, although if a player is leaving and entering the team he would be doing great spam in the chat
We can easily limit the amount of times you can swap team to about 6, for about 10 seconds.

Reactions: Nosem and JDgamers

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Yes, a message in chat for this would be quite nice to have, but as a lot of people said, other players would spam this. Therefore you should be able to turn this off. A command such as ”/team message” or ”/tm” for short. So if someone were to spam this you could just turn it off. I feel like this join message wouldn’t be that useful, but it’s a quality of life sort of thing. Should definitely be added, with the ability to turn it off.

Reactions: StonePlus
D

Deleted member 469419

But perhaps it would be good if they add a prefix like (TSW), otherwise some players could confuse it.

Join message example:

(TSW) BenderPlays has joined to your team (12)

colour scheme:

<Prefix(TSW/TeamSkyWars)> + <player_name_and_colour.rank> + <message(has joined to your game> + <(team number)>

About the colour rank, yes, it's a bit unnecessary, but from my view point this could get clear about who join to your team, the scheme colours are very useful like when you join to a game for example.

The number of the team is very useful to, you sometimes think that you're in the same team that your friends and you aren't

Nosem

Mar 16, 2020
Thanks all for all those responses. I also get why some people disagree, but you can change the limit of joining teams to 2-3 seconds or even higher.
That's because, if you join and leave, it's spam, but If you change the limit of joining teams, it's not a problem! ;)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
No thanks you, this would spam the chat. Especially in big teams. It's also not really needed, just hover over your team.
Sorry but no
~Fesa

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom