• Yes sir

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No sir

Votes: 15 100.0%

• Total voters

Host_GHG

Oct 6, 2019
Germany
They say when we Labymod user want to make the system Better "No u cant report with Labymod" and why because they have one Mod that u can use to switch the Names from Mc User, but then i want to know why and one Mod Kloska say it is because we dont see the pencil behind the name but i swear that i never have this bug i see the pencil when i switch the name.
And now i want to say u can Report with Labymod because u can also donwload this mod in forge. And then he say "We do still not accept reports made using labymod. If we would see anyone use that mod you're showing us, we would deny that report aswell. It really does not matter." And i say u cant see that this guy use the mod but in Labymod u can see it its so unfair so Pls let make the Labymod users make the server better and report Player

Attachments

• JPEG_20191109_094854.jpg
    JPEG_20191109_094854.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 190
  • JPEG_20191109_094854.jpg
    JPEG_20191109_094854.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 181

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I.. barely understand what you're saying..
Not seeing the little pencil behind the name isn't a bug, as far as I know. People can easily edit out the pencil. Perhaps it is a bug, I don't know.
Anyway, I don't really know anything about this mod, so, I don't really know nor care. But that's the reason.. I think.

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
one Mod Kloska say it is because we dont see the pencil behind the name but i swear that i never have this bug
That's because it's not a bug. You may have the legitimate version of Labymod, but some versions have been modified to hide the pencil icon, for the purpose of creating fake reports.
As this compromises the punishment system, I don't see it ever being allowed, and nor should it be.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
There are alternatives to labymod.
Better HUD mod is a good one.
We can't accept versions of labymod that don't show the pencil for the reasons as said above and we won't accept the reports of the versions that do because there is no way to tell the difference between someone who has changed names in that version and another user using your version who hasn't changed names.
Even if, in the screenshot it shows the pencil, it will most certainly still get denied for consistency in the enforcement of the rules so users don't get confused why some labymod reports get accepted and not theirs.
Labymod = not allowed to report is easier to explain.

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I understand your frustration when it comes to making a report and that it is denied because you use labymod.
I have been denied many reports for using labymod and I decided to change client, you have to understand that some people could use this mod to mute/ban innocent people.

Have a nice day! ;)

Host_GHG

Oct 6, 2019
Germany
Thanks for all you Help i know it now better and still play with Labymod when there is a hacker i only play for one round with this Hacker so

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
Hey!
I know you are angry because your labymod reports been closed, but some people, will use it bad, they can ban innocent people changing their nickname, I know you aren't that people, but cubecraft can't gamble.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
Just don't use labymod, even cube know its a trash client.
Use Badlion Client, much higher FPS, better GUI editor, easier to customise, better cosmetics, and you can actually report people whilst using it!

Host_GHG

Oct 6, 2019
Germany
hahah Mr Cryptic u know u can also mod the blc client much more player hack with blc then labymod client when u interest more in client then u already know that more guys hacking with blc all blc mods say its have a hack proof u cant mod it but its so easy and then u also can edit names and all

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom