Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to play this map on the Cubecraft server?

• Yes

Votes: 49 74.2%
  • Yes, but it needs more work

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

minecraft-gamer

May 23, 2015
Nice, good job. I realy like your idea, I think that you had very much work to build it ;) Plz show more your ideas and maybe they will add these to Cubecraft. :cube_light:

Reactions: MartijnMC

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
It looks cool, although I don't think it will have a great gameplay to be honest. The islands are quite empty besides the organics ofcourse. Try to work on that and, maybe, it will be good enough to be added :)

SaulNI

Jul 27, 2015
Mexico
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone :)

This is my new eggwars map, its called mythology and it's based on the Greek mythology.
The map has 8 islands for players, and one middle island. On each island for players is one God; for example Zeus, Poseidon, Hades or Demeter.
The middle has 4 sections, these represent the Gods, Hades is the God of the underworld, that's the red section. Poseidon is the God of the oceans, that's the blue section, etc.
Each island for players has 1 iron generator, 1 gold generator and 1 diamond generator. The middle has 2 iron, gold and diamond generators.
Screenshots:
View attachment 74094 View attachment 74095 View attachment 74096 View attachment 74097 View attachment 74098 View attachment 74099 View attachment 74100 View attachment 74101 View attachment 74102 View attachment 74103
I'll give the download of the map to the staff if the map is good enough to be added to the server.

@Efcluke94
@HuracanFTW
@Alex_de_Grote
@MaxvD
@Stefanvld

This map deserves a good kinematics, if you like the idea you can create the, I have also posted some maps forum and here I leave you an example:

minecraft-gamer

May 23, 2015
Maybe the map is gonna be added for Team Skywars ?!? It looks pretty huge so it will very nice looks like in Team Skywars as a new map :D

Thank you for the idea :cube_light: I just love Cubecraftgames

CrispyMeme

Jan 26, 2016
Map may be too small for 3 players, a safer bet would be 2. Other than that very nice map.

Undead

Feb 10, 2016
My computer desk all day
K, so with the area you had it looks very good. But it sort of looks like you copied one body and sort of added clothing to all them, just as a suggestion in the future make different poses give them unique body features.

Reactions: MartijnMC

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
K, so with the area you had it looks very good. But it sort of looks like you copied one body and sort of added clothing to all them, just as a suggestion in the future make different poses give them unique body features.
Okay, thanks. Btw congratz with your builder rank! :)

MrPolymath

Feb 7, 2016
Louisiana USA
i like the organics quite a bit, i wish the mid island wasn't a perfect circle and looked more natural but defiantly a nice build. good job with it, one more thing fix the water at mid its really hurting the build for me.

PandaYTpvp

Apr 5, 2016
United States
I love this map, I would love to be able to play on this map. What would the name be for it? And I also think that maybe where you put the glass as water you could actually put water there. :D:)

ZekeZurita

Mar 10, 2016
Why? You can't break blocks of the map so it doesn't matter if it's obsidian right? :p
There was a glitch recently found where breaking the block under the egg can destroy the egg, even without breaking the protection AROUND it. Bedrock is a better choice. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom