Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
Hey There! Im am Jazz or Jqrz [Minecraft IGN]
I am typing this thread, because i am requesting the Cubecraft Games Server, a Youtuber Rank/Tag
Before I get into my channel explanation, I already have a Gold rank because playing in the server for quite a long time develops the love for the server, and there is absolutely no way, i'm staying without supporting the server! Therefore, I have purchased a Gold Rank as I really wanted to support this server! Now, as I kept playing on this server, I loved the games so much, I started making videos of them! And right now on my channel, you will find loads of Cubecraft videos, especially egg wars videos! I am a English youtuber meaning I don't understand any other language, and Once i hit 1000 Subscribers,
I look forward in commentating, as I have already purchased a solid microphone! Thanks For giving your time and energy to read this application and I am enthusiastic and looking forward in receiving the Youtuber Rank/Tag!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/jazzplaysminecraft
[I HAVE SEEN A YOUTUBER RANKED PERSON, WHO HAD 350 SUBSCRIBERS, SO THAT ALSO INSPIRED ME!,
SHE WAS RedFoxYT, sorry for the caps!]
Thanks Again,
Your Sincerely, Jazz
=]

Reactions: Godinminecraft
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Top Bottom