Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
Hello,
I'm playing CubeCraft since 1.9 update and back in those days I was using skins from websites like "Nova Skins" and so on, at one point I got frustrated seeing the same skin as mine walking in lobbies... So I decided to make my own, it was terrible at first but after some time I got better. After a while, I noticed a lot of transparent skins in CubeCraft, it was trendy at that time, so I decided to make one, it was a bit hard to understand how it works but I got used to it and I got a really unique style, so I kept updating it. At first, my first transparent skin was black and I liked but after some time I noticed that my skin looks really dark in shadow and in direct sunlight it was lighter, it didn't bother me that much at that time but not a long time ago I decided I need to update my skin, so I made it lighter. Below you can see in the left there is full-body NameMC rendered 3D picture, in the right you can see two pictures made in-game.
*Skins were made by me with a mobile program called "SkinSeed".*

My first version of transparent skin.
BlackOriginal.png
2020-08-27_15.18.15.png
2020-08-27_15.22.53.png

Final dark black version.
BlackUpdated.png
2020-08-27_15.26.48.png
2020-08-27_15.27.05.png

The skin I'm currently using, lighter grey version.
body.png
2020-08-27_15.34.48.png
2020-08-27_15.35.15.png

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom