Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
Spawn some zombies when you're first starting out. Don't waste money on weapons or pots, get that gold mine. On the big towers, put 1/4 Turret Tower with max speed and arrows, no bounce, and the 3/4 put shulker necros (Excludes leach tower.) For small towers, at the start of the path put lots of bounce zeus, as they can take out massive swarms, and near the end rally an army of babies. When you're done with that, work with your team to amass an army of WITCHES, giants, magmas, and blazes. It really helps :D

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
I'm not a Tower Defence player, but I think these tips are really helpfull for people who don't know how to play Tower Defence.

Nice!

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
I think potions will be useful, you can earn more money with them and send creatures that give more exp

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
i agree with almost everything, my issue is with giants. I dissagree until you are VERY late game because slimes are much better for damage health and xp. The only difference is that you can send more “power” in a wave of giants.
Sorry for not clarifying. Your team will send offensive until you are finished with your towers (Which should be late game) and then work with your team to send both magmas and giants and witches and blazes.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't say you'd have to go for the goldmine first as potions like the inferno AoE are very useful and will get you loads of coins by killing mobs, which you can use to send better mobs and eventually upgrade your goldmine. About the turrets: They just suck, necromancers with the shulker path unlocked are way better to kill blazes and such.

Reactions: TechnoAtomic

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
I wouldn't say you'd have to go for the goldmine first as potions like the inferno AoE are very useful and will get you loads of coins by killing mobs, which you can use to send better mobs and eventually upgrade your goldmine. About the turrets: They just suck, necromancers with the shulker path unlocked are way better to kill blazes and such.
Honestly, I prefer necromancers myself, but turrets will easily help with big hordes of small things.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes! Necro works better!

But if you want a really fast game, get in a party, vote quick start send one wave of zombies and then send pigman. And hope they don't place a max potion in the beginning. If they do, go for blazes. And don't place towers so that they can't get any xp to upgrade /unlock things.

Haunted

Apr 25, 2020
Best winrate is when you have a team that knows what they are doing otherwise the lack of cooperation will not do anything.
Beware of:
Pay to win strats(obsidian rank party doing mob rush etc etc)
Zombie Pigman Rush
Wither Skeleton Rush
Blaze Rush

Zombie Pigman is especially dangerous in early game and it can destroy a team while the only counter is artillery towers cuz other towers like archers are just too weak in their lvl 1 to lvl 2 state since nobody has money. So just put like 8-16 artillery lvl 2 and remove them later

Wither Skeleton Rush is even more dangerous but takes a bit longer though artillery won't work, so you need some archer spam(once there was like 4 emeralds doing this and we won in 3 minutes)

Blaze rush is also pretty dangerous but archers and some baby zeuses should do the job as they are mid-late game, though their lvl 5 form is much more effective than magma cubes or giants if spammed(that was how we won a game when literally every tower spot was filled)

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
Best winrate is when you have a team that knows what they are doing otherwise the lack of cooperation will not do anything.
Beware of:
Pay to win strats(obsidian rank party doing mob rush etc etc)
Zombie Pigman Rush
Wither Skeleton Rush
Blaze Rush

Zombie Pigman is especially dangerous in early game and it can destroy a team while the only counter is artillery towers cuz other towers like archers are just too weak in their lvl 1 to lvl 2 state since nobody has money. So just put like 8-16 artillery lvl 2 and remove them later

Wither Skeleton Rush is even more dangerous but takes a bit longer though artillery won't work, so you need some archer spam(once there was like 4 emeralds doing this and we won in 3 minutes)

Blaze rush is also pretty dangerous but archers and some baby zeuses should do the job as they are mid-late game, though their lvl 5 form is much more effective than magma cubes or giants if spammed(that was how we won a game when literally every tower spot was filled)
I hate when my team thinks that stacking Mage towers actually helps.

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
I have a problem - when I spawn baby zeuses they don't do anything and don't attack. They just stand around doing nothing. Anyone help?

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Spawn some zombies when you're first starting out. Don't waste money on weapons or pots, get that gold mine. On the big towers, put 1/4 Turret Tower with max speed and arrows, no bounce, and the 3/4 put shulker necros (Excludes leach tower.) For small towers, at the start of the path put lots of bounce zeus, as they can take out massive swarms, and near the end rally an army of babies. When you're done with that, work with your team to amass an army of WITCHES, giants, magmas, and blazes. It really helps :D
Thanks!!! This is gonna help me very well.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉