Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I'm always having problem playing tower defence while they all quit or they are noobs or they don't have teamwork (i'm not trying to be rude and i'm not saying about newbies)
Keep on quitting made 6 vs 6 become 4 vs 4 or even 3 vs 3 which made the game boring. Noobs will put Mage,ice and poison towers next to each other and wont save space and didn't upgrade goldmine and much more! No teamwork is my biggest nightmare, while I'm asking who rush for gaint, who defence or who , no one reply!!! This end up having no people is rushing for gaint which end up losing.
Please don't reply to threads older than 2 weeks old. This was last replied to 6.5 months ago. @Nikoshka Lock?

Reactions: Nikboo
N

Nikboo

I'm always having problem playing tower defence while they all quit or they are noobs or they don't have teamwork (i'm not trying to be rude and i'm not saying about newbies)
Keep on quitting made 6 vs 6 become 4 vs 4 or even 3 vs 3 which made the game boring. Noobs will put Mage,ice and poison towers next to each other and wont save space and didn't upgrade goldmine and much more! No teamwork is my biggest nightmare, while I'm asking who rush for gaint, who defence or who , no one reply!!! This end up having no people is rushing for gaint which end up losing.

sorry for my bad english

Please do not necropost on threads which haven't been replied to within 2 weeks time as it is against the forum rules.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom