Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

h0pefulll

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone!

The new 1.19 update has, at long last, finally come to CubeCraft! I’m sure you’re all aware, and are having a blast. I have been a huge fan of the new Tridents in EggWars; I can spend 32 diamonds on a single-use arrow. Awesome!

Unfortunately, this update hasn’t been all sunshine and rainbows, and I want to bring attention to small issues that you may not even know about. With that being said though, let's go through the changes!

Lucky Islands got a serious revamp in the update. 4 new types of Lucky Blocks were added, dozens of new drops too, and a ton of new maps! I think one of the builders was a huge fan of honeycomb blocks in particular, though. Did they really need to be the main block featured in an iceberg map? Strange.
Anyways, a new event occurs when you open a lucky block! This one’s special to the red ones I think. It gives a random drop as usual, but sometime afterwards a notification repeatedly appears on my mobile phone that says something along the lines of “your texas are overdue”. Haha! I’m not from Texas, nice try CubeCraft.
Also, a new kit was added to the Java Version!... but it leaves a bit to be desired. It has a 90% chance of giving you absolutely zero items when you begin a game. So 90% of the time, the kit is absolutely useless… so good job, CubeCraft, that’s better than most of the kits!
That’s all of the notable Lucky Islands changes. I’m still waiting for the inevitable arrival of the Infini-Carrot.

Season 2 of EggWars is finally here! My favourite part is the new poke-your-own-team’s-egg-and-sending-it-into-the-void-feature! I really hope this stays until Season 3, and is not just an unintended glitch.
As usual, I unfortunately have been unable to play many games of EggWars Teams in the Overpowered modifier, which really sucks. Though, those few and far between games have recently become better than ever! In Overpowered, all armour pieces now have double durability! Combined with the removal of the void, and now 1v1’s have become really engaging, and last a reasonable amount of time!
Unfortunately, one of the new maps prominently features mangrove wood. Though I appreciate the use of new blocks, mangrove wood killed my grandmother when I was a little boy. It was not a pretty sight. CubeCraft, please remove the mangrove and replace it with the best wood type: jungle.
Previously teased as “Benefits for pushing & attacking due to getting ********* in the shop”, this new mystery feature is none other than discounts! For taking out an enemy egg, your team gets permanent discounts for all items in the shop! Though, all other teams are robbed of resources as compensation. I think this is fair; the dominant teams should become even more dominant, and this should counteract the fact that the leaderboards aren't inflated enough.

SkyWars certainly did get changes. A new weekly item was added to the rotation: a single block of dirt. It’s useful.
According to the update board, something was supposed to be added to “a map”. Turns out they lied: a new thing was added to every map! And that thing was several Warden! They have increased damage and are unkillable. Cool stuff!

Last, but certainly not least, fan-favourite Among Slimes has finally returned! The revamp it got seems cool and all, but now it's just a reskin of SkyWars, with a copyright-infringement flair. I’ll stick to MinerWare.

Those are all of my thoughts! So on a 1 to 10 scale, how would I rate this update?
Eh, 4.5/10, not enough new marketplace items.

me when i spread misinformation online

Last edited:

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone!

The new 1.19 update has, at long last, finally come to CubeCraft! I’m sure you’re all aware, and are having a blast. I have been a huge fan of the new Tridents in EggWars; I can spend 32 diamonds on a single-use arrow. Awesome!

Unfortunately, this update hasn’t been all sunshine and rainbows, and I want to bring attention to small issues that you may not even know about. With that being said though, let's go through the changes!

Lucky Islands got a serious revamp in the update. 4 new types of Lucky Blocks were added, dozens of new drops too, and a ton of new maps! I think one of the builders was a huge fan of honeycomb blocks in particular, though. Did they really need to be the main block featured in an iceberg map? Strange.
Anyways, a new event occurs when you open a lucky block! This one’s special to the red ones I think. It gives a random drop as usual, but sometime afterwards a notification repeatedly appears on my mobile phone that says something along the lines of “your texas are overdue”. Haha! I’m not from Texas, nice try CubeCraft.
Also, a new kit was added to the Java Version!... but it leaves a bit to be desired. It has a 90% chance of giving you absolutely zero items when you begin a game. So 90% of the time, the kit is absolutely useless… so good job, CubeCraft, that’s better than most of the kits!
That’s all of the notable Lucky Islands changes. I’m still waiting for the inevitable arrival of the Infini-Carrot.

Season 2 of EggWars is finally here! My favourite part is the new poke-your-own-team’s-egg-and-sending-it-into-the-void-feature! I really hope this stays until Season 3, and is not just an unintended glitch.
As usual, I unfortunately have been unable to play many games of EggWars Teams in the Overpowered modifier, which really sucks. Though, those few and far between games have recently become better than ever! In Overpowered, all armour pieces now have double durability! Combined with the removal of the void, and now 1v1’s have become really engaging, and last a reasonable amount of time!
Unfortunately, one of the new maps prominently features mangrove wood. Though I appreciate the use of new blocks, mangrove wood killed my grandmother when I was a little boy. It was not a pretty sight. CubeCraft, please remove the mangrove and replace it with the best wood type: jungle.
Previously teased as “Benefits for pushing & attacking due to getting ********* in the shop”, this new mystery feature is none other than discounts! For taking out an enemy egg, your team gets permanent discounts for all items in the shop! Though, all other teams are robbed of resources as compensation. I think this is fair; the dominant teams should become even more dominant, and this should counteract the fact that the leaderboards aren't inflated enough.

SkyWars certainly did get changes. A new weekly item was added to the rotation: a single block of dirt. It’s useful.
According to the update board, something was supposed to be added to “a map”. Turns out they lied: a new thing was added to every map! And that thing was several Warden! They have increased damage and are unkillable. Cool stuff!

Last, but certainly not least, fan-favourite Among Slimes has finally returned! The revamp it got seems cool and all, but now it's just a reskin of SkyWars, with a copyright-infringement flair. I’ll stick to MinerWare.

Those are all of my thoughts! So on a 1 to 10 scale, how would I rate this update?
Love the among slime being readded such a good update

Reactions: Lyriie

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Hey everyone!

are you sure it's released?

• Haha
Reactions: wTBone

h0pefulll

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
guys, shush. shut up.

Previously teased as “Benefits for pushing & attacking due to getting ********* in the shop”, this new mystery feature is none other than discounts! For taking out an enemy egg, your team gets permanent discounts for all items in the shop!

i am really good at guessing 9-letter words, they called me a prophet back in college

• Wow
Reactions: pekd and Fesa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom