Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

9678Dash

Mar 24, 2017
Hello! What I think we should add to tower defence is New troops. Like the ghast! Its a flying troop that can take out towers like the armagedon but it doesn't have much health. You could add a troop called the knight. Its a zombie wearing armor riding a horse! And when the horse dies the knight is just a single troop. You could send iron golems as well! they would be like a buffed creeper. they are slow but deadly! Also heres another tower idea. The fireball tower will target air and ground troops. It sets them on fire and also does a lot of damage. And another tower. This tower could splash a random bad effect on mobs. But it could only attack ground troops. The final tower is the dragon tower. It takes really long to charge up but then by demand by the creator it wil shoot an ender dragon where the user aims it!

xRubiks

Mar 26, 2017
Ghast: OP
Knight: Cool
Iggs: Would be confusing with necro tower
Fireball: Buffed mage? Not useful
Bad effect: Cool idea
Dragon: Leach v2

So, Knight (not zombie tho, maybe just zombie horse) and BE tower are cool. Keep suggesting!:D

9678Dash

Mar 24, 2017
Hello! What I think we should add to tower defence is New troops. Like the ghast! Its a flying troop that can take out towers like the armagedon but it doesn't have much health. You could add a troop called the knight. Its a zombie wearing armor riding a horse! And when the horse dies the knight is just a single troop. You could send iron golems as well! they would be like a buffed creeper. they are slow but deadly! Also heres another tower idea. The fireball tower will target air and ground troops. It sets them on fire and also does a lot of damage. And another tower. This tower could splash a random bad effect on mobs. But it could only attack ground troops. The final tower is the dragon tower. It takes really long to charge up but then by demand by the creator it wil shoot an ender dragon where the user aims it!
also I think you should be able to get a the illagers. The evoker and vindicator. The vindicator is a fast troop that does a lot of damage and has more health than a creeper. the evoker moves slow but summons vex's. The vex's move fast but have little health. Also when it makes it to the tower it keeps summoning vex's. And summons fangs. The things that it attacks you with normaly. its also does TONS of damage.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
hmm. I think the ghast shouldn't be able to destroy towers, but maybe be ,like, a flying version of the magma cube? The knight sounds pretty good. I quite like the idea of iron golems but it will get confused with necro towers. The fireballl tower sounds like an upgraded mage, but could be implemented and dragon tower... leach version 2.0 basically.

Btw, i thought both of the allegers were good ideas.
Some good ideas in there!

vivek

Novice Member
Apr 15, 2017
We need it simple, it will get tooo complicated. This will also drop the frames of people

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom