Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Hey all!

As you may or may not know, a while back I created a texture pack for eggwars, and after a lot of people downloaded it, and I got some positive feedback, I decided I would work on my next texture pack! :D

What will change? Probably everything. I am still gonna use the same base, so the faithful texture pack, with my edits, of course.

I am going go try and texture as much as I can. Namely the particles, a bit more GUI related stuff and also refresh the weapon designs!
I am not 100% sure when this will be done, as I only just started work on it. but here's a sneak peek!

Thanks all! Check back soon for an update (or possibly the release)

Attachments

• bow_standby.png
    bow_standby.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 99

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey all!

As you may or may not know, a while back I created a texture pack for eggwars, and after a lot of people downloaded it, and I got some positive feedback, I decided I would work on my next texture pack! :D

What will change? Probably everything. I am still gonna use the same base, so the faithful texture pack, with my edits, of course.

I am going go try and texture as much as I can. Namely the particles, a bit more GUI related stuff and also refresh the weapon designs!
I am not 100% sure when this will be done, as I only just started work on it. but here's a sneak peek!

Thanks all! Check back soon for an update (or possibly the release)
Can't wait to see the update!
The bow looks awesome by the way!

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
**MINOR UPDATE**

Hey all! Excited to show you something new. I have added in a sword design I am hoping you guys like. But I need some help.

I really like the bow, and the sword design, but my issue is, I am not sure if they both work. I need some opinions here.

Does the sword work with the bow? Or do you think I should make a few changes to the sword?

Comment 'Yes' if you think it's just fine, or 'No' if you think I should make some changes to the sword.
Thanks all!

Attachments

• 2017-07-04_22.04.01.png
    2017-07-04_22.04.01.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 144
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Top Bottom