Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't click this, click the 3rd option

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Hi! First of all, I'm sorry this thread is a bit late, I need to talk about something with you guys, so let's start of with that.

Alright, the thing is: I want to start a 2nd world. It's going to kind of have the same concept as this one. Here, I use the hermitcraft S6 seed. I'm on a massive island with multiple districts. Medieval, Indsutrial, Modern, Aquatic, Fantasy, Futuristic etc. In my new world I choose a seed with EVERY single Minecraft biome within 2K blocks in any direction from the world spawn. In every biome, there's going to be a different buildstyle (Some will have more buildstyles; As long as the buildstyle fits the biome.) This is a very spread world. Buildings all over the place, I already started today and the first biome was snow plains next to ice spikes and snow taiga. It fits the time of the year very well. You know what else fits very well to this time of the year? My new skin :D
2018-12-02_16.13.23.png

(It's basiccaly my old skin but with Christmas stuff. Ofcourse going to change it back once Christmas is over.)

Anyways, the point of why I'm telling all this: I also want to share my adventures on the new world. I can't do 2 threads per week so here's my plan:
This Week: (This thread) The old world #11
Next week: The new world #1
After 2 weeks: The old world #12
After 3 weeks: The new world #2
After 4 weeks: The old world #13
And so on!
Now, it won't make sense to put 'Week 12' in the title, since it's actually made in a period of 2 weeks. So I'm just going to call it 'My Survival World Progress #12 (World 1), My Survival World Progress #1 (World 2).

The whole reason for a new world is: I'm getting bored of playing in only 1. I've seen about everything there, so I'll be less active on this world.

Now let's get on with the actual progress update:

The railway line between the Inustrial and Medieval station was halfway done, the industrial part of the line was looking awesome. This week, the medieval part is done and the line is ready for the minecarts!
2018-12-02_16.09.21.png

2018-12-02_16.08.45.png

It's not that clear but I hope it's enough :P

Next: The insutrial area had a giant platform hanging above it last week, it's now expanded and there's a staircase going up there. I know it needs some more work but I wasn't online very much this week.
2018-12-02_16.10.10.png

There's going to be a wall on the edge of it so you won't see the ugly landscape under the platform anymore.

That's it for this week:
I hope you like it that there's going to be another world, I do.
I hope I see you next week at the first progress update of World 2.

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
buildings like boxes, i plant my roses.
Now where in the world do you see boxes?

Edit: I don't know how it happened but I sent that message but the text was still there afterwards so I thought I didn't work so I sent it again and now there's a copy of that message.

@AnimalTamer1 or a different staff member delete this one message please it's not useful

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Now where in the world do you see boxes?

Edit: I don't know how it happened but I sent that message but the text was still there afterwards so I thought I didn't work so I sent it again and now there's a copy of that message.

@AnimalTamer1 or a different staff member delete this one message please it's not useful
no i see box in the first pic

Top Bottom