Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
First of all, don't expect too much from it. I had a test week and didn't have much free time. Therefore, I only made 1 new building that isnt even big but I still need something to show.

So, the medieval district's trainstation was kind of lonely in the middle of nowhere. So I added another building near it to make it less lonely than it is. It matches the style but is way smaller.

Here it is:
2019-02-17_13.09.36.png

2019-02-17_13.09.49.png

So, the use for this building is a storage for minecarts. Makes sense, right? Since it's near the trainstation. For if this dumb Ruisdier forgets to take a minecart for when he wants to travel? Yeah, that. I'm planning to make one of these minecart storage buildings at every trainstation, there are currently 3 stations (Out of 12.. Yeah, that's a long way to go.) I currently have the medieval station, indsutrial station & modern station.
Also, as you can see, I have 2 llama's. I got them from a wandering trader, but I killed him because he was pretty much useless. (3 EMERALDS FOR 1 PIECE OF KELP??!!)

SInce I didn't build much, why not take this as an advantage to show my plans for this series.

So, the railway station, it's pretty much the same as on hermitcraft.

A northen, southern, western and eastern station. (4)
A central station.(5)
A medieval, industrial, modern, futuristic, fantasy, shopping (Gonna change that district but I have no idea to what), pirate (also going to change that district) (12)
Just search 'Hermitcraft season 6 map' to find the districts and places, cause I'm using that seed too.

Damn, this is going to be a long long project.

I have huge plans for the industrial district, it's all going to be multiple levels (which it already is, but then more intense).

For the medieval district, I just want to makemultiple little towns. (The first town is nearly finished.) I want to keep nature alive though.

Modern.. I have no idea. It's probably going to go just like the medieval district, multiple towns, and keeping nature alive of course.

For the futuristic district, I want to make a massive skyscraper city. (Not only skyscrapers, that would be too much work.)
I'm planning on giving a part of the shopping district to the futuristic district so it isn't too small. That means, cause the original futuristic district is up on a mountain, and the part of the shopping district I'm talking about on the ground, that there could be a tunnel going from the lower part into the mountain side, take a road upwards and go through in the higher part of the district.

Then we have the other part of the shopping district unused, I'm proably going to put that together with the pirate district and make it a whole new district. But what ype of district, I don't know. Maybe leave suggestions? (:

Then the aquatic district, that's going to be wild. I'm planning to make huge underwater city's (with tons of glass involved) with even some buildings towering above the ocean serfice (Don't mind the spelling of the word it's probably far from correct). I also want ships and ugh I'm probably never going to finish this.

The fantasy district, is where my weird creativity comes in place. I'm probably just going to build the most weird things, so be prepared.

The last district, is the Christmas district, but I'm planning to make it something else than Christmas, I was planning a middle-eastern style, but that's just simply replacing all the grass with sand first and.. No. Just. No. Maybe I'll just make it an extra part of the fantasy district, but I prefer a whole new one.

So, that's everything for now. Please leave a comment to keep the thread alive and not die like the last progress update. Many people missed the great comeback.
Alright, bye!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom