Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which of these suggestions would you like to see?

• None of the Above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 5.40.54 PM.png

Introduction:

With an amazing new MinerWare update sadly one thing fell short, the new boss game. Although the idea is really good it still leaves people disappointed when they see its name pop up on the screen, so how can this be improved you may ask? thats what this thread is hopefully going to address.

Suggestion 1: Animal Spawn Rate

Currently it takes way too long in between mob spawns so there is a lot of just waiting around, I suggest instead of the maybe 1 animal per second that spawns, the number is raised to 2 or 3, this would make the game be much faster paced and less boring.

Suggestion 2: A new "Map"

Currently the map is bland and doesnt leave space for some changes that i would like to see. I made a new concept which i think would look a lot better and help the game with some functionality changes, with this new design players would be able to walk around in platforms instead of being stuck in place, this would allow you to be more strategic about how you grab animals and also allow you to get some of those ones that get stuck right up on the edge of a goal. to add on to this the borders between the goals are much taller so animals will no longer get stuck in the area in between them.
2021-03-09_17.32.40.png

Suggestion 3: Animals having certain point values

At this time all animals are worth one point, but this doesnt really make sense as pigs and chickens have smaller hit boxes then cows, So i think it would be a good addition to give each their own point value (ie. Cows: 1, Pigs: 2, and Chickens: 4) along with this pigs and chickens could be less common to spawn making them a difficult mob to get but the fight for the higher point value mobs could be worth it in the end. a change like this would add a lot more strategy to the game and imo would make it more interesting.

Suggestion 4: Game Time

Every other boss game feels like it takes up all the time you are given well, with this one it gets boring fast as you are just doing the same thing over and over. So by changing the games time to something more like 90 or 100 seconds would prevent it from becoming boring.

Conclusion

Overall changes like these would make the game feel more interesting and fit into the game better, sadly the new boss game is just kind of boring and isnt the same quality as some of the others, but with these changes I believe that it will be much more interesting and people will no longer be dissapointed to see it come up.

Thanks for reading and please vote on the poll ♥

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I actually have a different idea altogether. A while back there was an arcade game named Barn Brawl. Basically, it was 4 teams that had to push mobs into their barn and get the most points to win, alternatively, it could be like this but it everyone for themselves and everyone is in the middle pushing the mobs into their areas, that game was a lot of fun and sadly never came back, I think using that gamemode for Minerware would be more fitting. I don't like this new boss game, and even with improvements if I know it will still be kinda boring. Especially since if I get a perfect 15 like most of the time I could just go AFK and win instead of getting frustrated with the game.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I also found the new bossgame a bit anticlimactic as well. I believe that this would really spice things up a bit.

This should not only come to java, but also to bedrock.

Hope this gets implemented soon enough.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Agreed. Honestly it feels pretty sad that many people don’t like this boss game. These suggestions should be def looked at, I agree on most of them. With some improvement this boss game could be amazing.

• Love
Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom