Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Eh, idk, but i want to make something clear. In the past two years, I saw always the same people replying to the threads which i had replied / was going to reply to. Nowadays, I'm not really having that feeling anymore, most of them, are very inactive and a very few got banned. Some of them are still active. I also miss the forum section named 'Media'. I know, you've got 'Everything else' now, but that one Seems to be used way less. I mean, we always had a sort of standard forum section.
An another thing i want to tell you about, is skyblock. I started around 3 years ago and i still miss it everyday. It wasn't even the fact that skyblock is a good game or not. I just really liked the community by then. And now, it has really shrunk to a very few people, including me (I'm not saying I'm special or something, maybe even very unknown because i wasn't that active and didn't know most of the people, but still.) I think that i have been a sort of part of the old community. It could be the thing that cubecraft hasn't been so big as it is now. (yes, it isn't that big anymore, but still bigger as by then)
I also made this thread, because it should've been around now, three years ago, that i really started to become active... At least i can say: Thank you! And I look forward to many more years!
(PS, I still like the community nowadays, but I'm basically saying, that i miss the old one. It could also be the fact that life goes so fast and I was thinking way less about several things, back then...)

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I kind of know the feeling, I haven't been in the Cubecraft community for as long as you but still sometimes miss how things used to be. I first joined the server early 2015 playing Skywars and then eventually survival games and to this day my favorite memories are still from then. When the server initially updated to 1.9 around the start of 2016 I quit for a good 3 or 4 months I think and I know a lot of my friends from then did too. I'm not saying I was popular back then but in SG I was pretty well known, if you played survival games you had probably seen me around because I was in there none stop.
When I finally came back though things didn't feel the same, everyone I knew had either moved to different servers to carry on with 1.8 PVP or they had found different people to play with.
Somewhere down the line I eventually felt more like I was a part of the "new" community but it took some time ( and a lot of no lifing Sg to get to the top of the leaderboard ) and I do love this community but compared to what I used to be around, It would be better if the people I used to play with every day were still here.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Eh, idk, but i want to make something clear. In the past two years, I saw always the same people replying to the threads which i had replied / was going to reply to. Nowadays, I'm not really having that feeling anymore, most of them, are very inactive and a very few got banned. Some of them are still active. I also miss the forum section named 'Media'. I know, you've got 'Everything else' now, but that one Seems to be used way less. I mean, we always had a sort of standard forum section.
An another thing i want to tell you about, is skyblock. I started around 3 years ago and i still miss it everyday. It wasn't even the fact that skyblock is a good game or not. I just really liked the community by then. And now, it has really shrunk to a very few people, including me (I'm not saying I'm special or something, maybe even very unknown because i wasn't that active and didn't know most of the people, but still.) I think that i have been a sort of part of the old community. It could be the thing that cubecraft hasn't been so big as it is now. (yes, it isn't that big anymore, but still bigger as by then)
I also made this thread, because it should've been around now, three years ago, that i really started to become active... At least i can say: Thank you! And I look forward to many more years!
(PS, I still like the community nowadays, but I'm basically saying, that i miss the old one. It could also be the fact that life goes so fast and I was thinking way less about several things, back then...)

Cool xD
Well glad you did not fully leave!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
UncleSpect wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!!
Not to thank; you are really nice and good at explaining :D
Top Bottom