Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I wasn't refering at all of this thread. I find useless, and does not apport anything that matters. Just that I am sick of seeing this all the day. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/1000-wins.209618/page-2#post-1010879
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/500-wins.209312/#post-1008283
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/my-10-kill-game.209519/#post-1009802
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/700-wins.209171/page-2#post-1007563 (There are way more posts)
And if you think my statistics are annoying, or I am annoying you with saying some things that can annoy you, you can go right ahead and tell me. I will do my best to try not doing it again ;d.

Also this is not about hate, just a little suggestion of actually not posting a thread about all the statistics people get. It's fine to share them, but no need to make a post about EVERY statistic they make.

I never said my statistics are meaningful, by the way, I just was proud of having some world record and I decided to claim it, nothing else. Not made a thread, just a post. That's it, don't take things out of context.

I can understand that there isn't really a good enough reason to constantly share your statistics after some minor changes. Like if the current top solo skywars players was to constantly post about his every 100th win, I'd be a bit annoyed, too. But as far as I'm aware this is the first thread this guy has made about his stats. But an achievement is an achievement in the end. Most of the threads you refer to, are some nice milestones (e.g. 1000 wins, 11 kill game, etc). Heck, if I made it to 1000 Skywars win, I'd want to celebrate too. Even if it's just by sharing it on the forum. I can put it in my status, yes, but why am I not allowed to put it in a thread? As long as it's not breaking the forum rules, I don't see anything wrong with these types of threads.

For the record I don't mind people sharing their records or stats. It's cool to see people make breakthroughs, as long as it's not an attack at me or someone else. Also, pretty sure being proud of your stats means you think your stats are meaningful.

IMG_2694.JPG

C

Cutee

I can understand that there isn't really a good enough reason to constantly share your statistics after some minor changes. Like if the current top solo skywars players was to constantly post about his every 100th win, I'd be a bit annoyed, too. But as far as I'm aware this is the first thread this guy has made about his stats. But an achievement is an achievement in the end. Most of the threads you refer to, are some nice milestones (e.g. 1000 wins, 11 kill game, etc). Heck, if I made it to 1000 Skywars win, I'd want to celebrate too. Even if it's just by sharing it on the forum. I can put it in my status, yes, but why am I not allowed to put it in a thread? As long as it's not breaking the forum rules, I don't see anything wrong with these types of threads.

For the record I don't mind people sharing their records or stats. It's cool to see people make breakthroughs, as long as it's not an attack at me or someone else. Also, pretty sure being proud of your stats means you think your stats are meaningful.

They just annoy me. I won't cry if people keep posting their stats as a thread. It's fine, just that kind annoying.

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
@Cutee You could've always expressed your dislike of stat threads on your profile without having needed to click on this thread to express it here.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom