Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

Aventador

I think i have a rather low win rate if compared to my kill rate. Thoughts?
Woops wrong screenshot. hold on a second.
https://imgur.com/ZXGa64j

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-18_1-51-34.png
    upload_2018-7-18_1-51-34.png
    839.1 KB · Views: 175
C

Cutee

Can people end this alredy lol? Just post your stats as a status, no need to make a thread about it...

Reactions: Sweetenerera
C

Cutee

Doesn't break any rules, it is Skywars related, so I see why not
I didn't say it broke any rule?
I just find it annoying, a random statistic like this, it's not even a special number. And it's not about if it's skywars related, it can also be skywars related in your profile, by sharing a link like I did, no need to do a thread about everything. Just saying.

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
I didn't say it broke any rule?
I just find it annoying, a random statistic like this, it's not even a special number. And it's not about if it's skywars related, it can also be skywars related in your profile, by sharing a link like I did, no need to do a thread about everything. Just saying.
Why did you click on the thread then... it is clearly named "My stats".

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
So what? I was sharing the world records lol, nothing to do with creating threads.

I just find it annoying, a random statistic like this, it's not even a special number. And it's not about if it's record related, it can also be record related in your profile, by sharing a link like I did, no need to do a comment about everything. Just saying.
IMG_2750.JPG

Reactions: Gatsbe
C

Cutee

I just find it annoying, a random statistic like this, it's not even a special number. And it's not about if it's record related, it can also be record related in your profile, by sharing a link like I did, no need to do a thread about everything. Just saying.
Since it was a thread about sharing your world records, why would I do it on my profile? I didn't find it necessary to do it on my profile. Also ''Random number'', I was claiming the world record of most deads and best w/l , don't talk about things you don't know about.(Or atleast read the comment lol)

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Since it was a thread about sharing your world records, why would I do it on my profile? I didn't find it necessary to do it on my profile. Also ''Random number'', I was claiming the world record of most deads and best w/l , don't talk about things you don't know about.(Or atleast read the comment lol)

Ahem, that's not my point. My point is, you clearly think your record of having the most deaths and best win/loss is significant. If this guy also thinks his stats are significant enough to be shared, why can't he do so, too? It's not about if it's a record, it's something someone wants to share. Don't like these kind of threads? SIMPLE! Don't read them.

Reactions: Elenahh
C

Cutee

Ahem, that's not my point. My point is, you clearly think your record of having the most deaths and best win/loss is significant. If this guy also thinks his stats are significant enough to be shared, why can't he do so, too? It's not about if it's a record, it's something someone wants to share. Don't like these kind of threads? SIMPLE! Don't read them.
Well, I didn't say my stats were more important than his ;o I just said that there's no need to everyone does a thread about their stats. They can share them on their profile. Lol and to be honest, I can read this if I want. The tile doesn't clearly say ''Hey guys those are my statistics of skywars'' it could also mean his stats are bugged or something, no need to asume why I came here.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Well, I didn't say my stats were more important than his ;o I just said that there's no need to everyone does a thread about their stats. They can share them on their profile. Lol and to be honest, I can read this if I want. The tile doesn't clearly say ''Hey guys those are my statistics of skywars'' it could also mean his stats are bugged or something, no need to asume why I came here.

Never said you said that your stats were more important. What I meant was that if you think your stats are meaningful, why can't someone else think their own stats are also meaningful. Regardless of it being a record or an incredible stat, if someone thinks it's cool enough to share, let them. I can find your records useless, but you clearly don't. But am I saying it's annoying and whatnot? No.

As for the second part of your response, it's not really as important as to what I'm trying to emphasize, but it kind of carries on. Even if you didn't know that this thread was about sharing the OP's stats, what's with the hate?

Reactions: Elenahh
C

Cutee

Never said you said that your stats were more important. What I meant was that if you think your stats are meaningful, why can't someone else think their own stats are also meaningful. Regardless of it being a record or an incredible stat, if someone thinks it's cool enough to share, let them. I can find your records useless, but you clearly don't. But am I saying it's annoying and whatnot? No.

As for the second part of your response, it's not really as important as to what I'm trying to emphasize, but it kind of carries on. Even if you didn't know that this thread was about sharing the OP's stats, what's with the hate?
I wasn't refering at all of this thread. I find useless, and does not apport anything that matters. Just that I am sick of seeing this all the day. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/1000-wins.209618/page-2#post-1010879
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/500-wins.209312/#post-1008283
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/my-10-kill-game.209519/#post-1009802
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/700-wins.209171/page-2#post-1007563 (There are way more posts)
And if you think my statistics are annoying, or I am annoying you with saying some things that can annoy you, you can go right ahead and tell me. I will do my best to try not doing it again ;d.

Also this is not about hate, just a little suggestion of actually not posting a thread about all the statistics people get. It's fine to share them, but no need to make a post about EVERY statistic they make.

I never said my statistics are meaningful, by the way, I just was proud of having some world record and I decided to claim it, nothing else. Not made a thread, just a post. That's it, don't take things out of context.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom