Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this map one cube (PLEASE VOTE YES)

• Total voters

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
Hello, this is my map submission.
I built this map a few minute ago and I hope Cubecraft will take my map and put it in the server.
I paid a lot of attention to the gameplay as you can see: the islands are flat and that's great for pvp, it has a great size, I came up with a cool lay-out... I think and the theme of the map is also really great: you can really see the theme of the map (if you don't understand why it is called Magical then you should look again!).
@Alex_de_Grote helped me out with a lot of things: he gave me really great tips and showed me how to make very good islands. I am really proud of this map and I would like to know your opinion.
I also used shader to make the map look better than it actually is, but that's okay because everyone can use shaders and then it would look great for them as well!
I hope this map brings worldpeace so please add this map!
I hope you guys would like this map!
Please add the map!
Pleaseeeee!
2018-03-16_13.21.22.png

2018-03-16_13.15.12.png
2018-03-16_13.15.23.png
2018-03-16_13.14.52.png

(This is just a joke. If you actually believed this there can be no worldpeace!)

RaSCoN_

Nov 10, 2017
The map is definitely amazing as a skywars map but, :thinking: if you take min and think of the wonderful and unique flat island beneath it, it can definitely fit as a ffa map specially with that shadow thingy, so if this map didnt get accepted and if you didnt get demoted(hopefully), you should try and suggest it as ffa map since every pvper would love to fight on a flatland with 1-2k fps, gj :thumbsup:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom