Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
I asked a mod before I made the report and the report told me to do it, then the report was closed due to insufficient evidence by another mod, then I asked another mod and told me to do the report again and I did it again, this time it was accepted by another mod. i have a closed report on the website for no reason and a mod has been shut down for ridiculous reasons. What should I do???

D

Deleted member 469419

I asked a mod before I made the report and the report told me to do it, then the report was closed due to insufficient evidence by another mod, then I asked another mod and told me to do the report again and I did it again, this time it was accepted by another mod. i have a closed report on the website for no reason and a mod has been shut down for ridiculous reasons. What should I do???
This story sounds quite weird tbh D:

You should contact first with the person who denied you and if you can't take contact with them, then to an admin explaining the situation with your report. Also, there's some times in which the mods have to decide if a word is punishable or not. I mean, they decide some specific times about what's punishable and what not. Each mod deem as inappropriate what they think it is.

That's what I suggested not so long ago about making global rules in which lot of specific rules are punishable.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I moved this to support

For your question, there's nothing you can do about that. The report being handled still means that you were right, it has no any disadvantages so there's nothing to worry about :)
-
Next time this happens then it might be a good idea to contact the staff-member who denied your report so they can explain why they closed it.

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
A failed report was added to the report site, but I am innocent. I contacted him to ask the reason for the closure but he never answered it is quite annoying..

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
If you reported something that was not punishable for example then they are important, but if they are closed while they had to be accepted then there´s nothing to worry about as it shows that you understand the rules

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom