Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Nelson

Sep 14, 2019
I recently purchased the Arctic Bundle but I have yet to receive my items or XP and when I go to the marketplace it won’t let me buy it again and it only say rate content. After that I bought an egg skin for egg wars and it worked fine for the egg. Help me get my items and xp please

FlukySundew

Sep 15, 2019
I also had this issue can and mine coins were removed from my account could you please give us a solution

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I also had this issue can and mine coins were removed from my account could you please give us a solution
I recently purchased the Arctic Bundle but I have yet to receive my items or XP and when I go to the marketplace it won’t let me buy it again and it only say rate content. After that I bought an egg skin for egg wars and it worked fine for the egg. Help me get my items and xp please
Our product manager and Support (Camezonda) told me it would be best to email sales@cubecraft.net. Hopefully they will be able to help you both out!

If you have got any more questions or issues, feel free to contact me or another staff member. We would be very happy to help you out!
- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom