Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
Hey that weird yoshi here.
Since I think 2days I have a certain warm up for Skywars and who would like to share

Disclaimer: I use this in 1.8

Step 1: Find the right pvp client
This sound maby weird, But I don't play every day the same, sometimes I take manny kb and the other time my hits are bad. The clients I use

Badlion: Has a bit of everything.

Lunar: Better hit registration and a small amount of less kb.

Badmod: Much less kb and some times a betterhit registration

Labymod: many kb many ghosthits.

This are personal experiences!

Step 2
Go on practice servers where you do 1vs1. And if I Want test of I'm ready I play some ranked skywars and ruining my rating xD.

Step 3.
Just play and if it's go's bad do this all over again.

Hope full you enjoyed reading and if you want that I make a Skywars 1.8 tips let me know :) (I don't wanna say that I'm a pro because that's not)

AND THIS IS MY OWN FEELING!

Last edited:

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Hey that weird yoshi here.
Since I think 2days I have a certain warm up for Skywars and who would like to share

Disclaimer: I use this in 1.8

Step 1: Find the right pvp client
This sound maby weird, But I don't play every day the same, sometimes I take manny kb and the other time my hits are bad. The clients I use

Badlion: Has a bit of everything.

Lunar: Better hit registration and a small amount of less kb.

Badmod: Much less kb and some times a betterhit registration

Labymod: many kb many ghosthits.

This are personal experiences!

Step 2
Go on practice servers where you do 1vs1. And if I Want test of I'm ready I play some ranked skywars and ruining my rating xD.

Step 3.
Just play and if it's go's bad do this all over again.

Hope full you enjoyed reading and if you want that I make a Skywars 1.8 tips let me know :) (I don't wanna say that I'm a pro because that's not)
Kb doesn't have anything to do with the client. If the kb is manipulated it's a hacked client.
And, for a warm up you shouldn't find the right client everyday, but have one client ur used to with a nice hud. Then for everyday, indeed play some 1v1s. Then on an alt some skywars or skywars on some other server and finally play on your main account.

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
Kb doesn't have anything to do with the client. If the kb is manipulated it's a hacked client.
And, for a warm up you shouldn't find the right client everyday, but have one client ur used to with a nice hud. Then for everyday, indeed play some 1v1s. Then on an alt some skywars or skywars on some other server and finally play on your main account.
As I said on the end this is my feeling. You can have some other feeling whit this. And about the kb. The client try to fix your ping and whit lower ping you will take lower kb :)

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Where do you play Ranked Skywars? Also just a disclaimer Lunar has “better hit detection” because the devs removed the cps cap meaning that Lunar Client was a cheat for a little while before this was fixed. Anti-cheat devs for cubecraft say that Lunar is a use at your own risk on Cubecraft at the moment.

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
Where do you play Ranked Skywars? Also just a disclaimer Lunar has “better hit detection” because the devs removed the cps cap meaning that Lunar Client was a cheat for a little while before this was fixed. Anti-cheat devs for cubecraft say that Lunar is a use at your own risk on Cubecraft at the moment.
I play ranked on a alt whit a low rating. And that's because it's just a faster way of skywars because there only 4 players

zSeann

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
You're right!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom