Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bread?

• Total voters

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
ok I agree with the rest, but screw rice. tastes like mushy water. pretty much inedible on its own unlike pasta or potatoes.

Bread is great. Especially freshly baked fluffy bread w/ cheese (preferably from a wedge cut out of a wheel). Don't even get me started on grilled cheese sandwiches or burgers.

D

Deleted member 352903

ok I agree with the rest, but screw rice. tastes like mushy water. pretty much inedible on its own unlike pasta or potatoes.

Bread is great. Especially freshly baked fluffy bread w/ cheese (preferably from a wedge cut out of a wheel). Don't even get me started on grilled cheese sandwiches or burgers.
No, rice tastes very good with cheese and chicken

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
7463d6ef6f91c19b7224d79811469017.png

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Oh God... Rice with cheese sounds like a cultural disaster...
Tastes alright with chicken, but then again, you only really taste the chicken. Rice is pointless! Might as well eat it with pasta or potatoes.

Rice can help you draw out the moisture from your phone if you ever drop it in water

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
This is ridiculous. Hating on bread is like hating on potatos, pasta or rice. It doesn't taste special on its own, you're supposed to eat other more flavourful things with it.
So by that rationel it's dependant on the thing you mix with it? wrong. These things are less about flavour because there is none, it's all about texture. I would never eat rice mainly because it's mushy and soggy.

With your point here you could add literally anything that tastes good on its own to a sandwich and it'd be just as good, which as we all know is not the case. The sandwich has to be specially chosen, an immaculate art piece of combined common filler goods- on their own a strong warrior, together a group of gods. It's not just a sandwich, it's an adventure, it's a skill, to create a perfect immaculate combo of all things fresh that can meet your own desire, it's what you want it to be.

ahem
So yeah, bread is pretty good, nice thread, would George Orwell again.

F

Facelurite

What?! My staple diet is rice! I love rice and eat it thrice a day!

F

Facelurite

No, rice tastes very good with cheese and chicken
Disgusting rice and cheese?! And chicken?! Rice is supposed to be eaten fried with vegetables, pulses and carrots, sometimes spinach.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom