Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the words "Rekt" and "Shrekt"?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I never said any of that was tolerable. The internet will never be 100% "safe" no matter how hard you try. Parents should be aware of this, and if they still chose to let their little kid play on the internet with a bunch of strangers, that's on them.
Although you do have a point, the server tries to keep it a child-friendly place.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
But do you seriously think any kid would understand it or see the video? (Unless of course because of bad parenting.)
Then what about this scenario?

Me: Omg have you seen that video "Shrek is love Shrek is life"?
Innocent Friend: No omg what happens?
Me: I can't say, but you should watch it. Don't let your parents see.
Innocent Friend: okay *watches it, deletes history*

That happened with me to be honest xD

greenflag1

Nov 12, 2015
LOL!
Well, it still has to do with bad parenting. The kid watched the video without his parents knowing, proving that the parents weren't monitoring their kid(s)
Then it spread on to someone else.

Reactions: NorwaySun

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
LOL!
Well, it still has to do with bad parenting. The kid watched the video without his parents knowing, proving that the parents weren't monitoring their kid(s)
Then it spread on to someone else.
Parents can't watch every single thing their kids do.. They can't be watching them on the laptop every second they're on it..

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Like everyone else has been saying, you're overreacting and I don't see how "rekt" can ruin someone's life. "Shrekt" is pretty funny imo. Just ignore it if you don't like it.
I don't see how half the banned words can ruin someone's life, for example "hacking" its more of a compliment and everyone uses the word haxing or something similar instead... If you ban words like hacking I'm pretty sure you should also ban words like 'rekt' etc. but I personally don't care...

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
There's no good reason to say "rekt" after beating someone. If you do, you're either using the term "ironically" or you're just a poor sport. I'm going to see about having rekt added to the chat filter, because I too think it's an idiotic, rude thing to say to your fellow player. As for "shrekt", well... Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom