Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

theKingAbod

Dec 25, 2018
Hello guys,
I just want to say that Skyblock is so cool. :)
Thanks CubeCraft for the amazing game. ;)
<3
2020-02-19_14.37.17.png

(Here is a picture of my new friend xD)

D

Deleted member 481668

You are totally right, this game is amazing! There are a lot of SkyBlock server or server where you can play SkyBlock on. But I didn't like that because no other server has quests so it was really boring and cubecraft have quests and it's so amazing, so that is the reason why I can't stop playing SkyBlock! This version of SkyBlock is the best one I have ever seen in my life before! ^_^

Reactions: theKingAbod

DrDraven421

Jul 13, 2020
I've been a competitive skyblock player for a while (not in a while) was on pc now on xbox, grinding for island top paypal payouts season after season, mainly MineSaga and SkyMetro. This server is a nice step back, the Quests progression and integration with the eco is sick, also grow time, so on. (crafting for quests gets buggy, need to craft individually, counts clicks not how much in stack). Progressing the island further and further, current money source, cocobean shifting to cactus, excited to see what the quest progression brings, also excited for the Nether. I've had previous ideas for nether designs for Skyblock but I am excited to see how CubeCraft does it hopefully before I reach max island.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Top Bottom