Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no?

  • Yes!

  • No!


Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum God
Sep 18, 2016
5,641
17,141
729
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello, I found something which hurts my eyes, my brain, my body, my life, actually the whole universe.
3880acf4d3c70f5bddee4b75b954d291.png

Please remove the dot the the phrase "Upgrade From Iron.", and place a comma in between RemiO05 and upgrade.
It should be like this:
2c3d7e4df73bf499021caeb785f38bcc.png

This would avoid cringe ;)
Thanks, RemiO05.
 
D

Deleted member 59979

Guest
I want to sue. I would report it as a bug on the site tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: remio
T

The Lord Pleb

Guest
Hello, I found something which hurts my eyes, my brain, my body, my life, actually the whole universe.
3880acf4d3c70f5bddee4b75b954d291.png

Please remove the dot the the phrase "Upgrade From Iron.", and place a comma in between RemiO05 and upgrade.
It should be like this:
2c3d7e4df73bf499021caeb785f38bcc.png

This would avoid cringe ;)
Thanks, RemiO05.

It seems good to me that they put the "f" in lowercase letter, but I would leave the "i" of Iron in uppercase, since it indicates the name of a rank.
 

MJ010101

Well-Known Member
Dec 17, 2017
296
825
108
25
Fjollträsk
Actually, it does. If you want the server to be professional, spelling and grammar is the first step.
in fairness
it makes sense regardless but it just isn't grammatically correct
I don't see why not so sure
I think you might have misunderstood me somewhat, but I wasn’t right anyways. :D I didn’t think about that it was the word ‘from’.
 
  • Like
Reactions: remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom