Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Piggygirl120

Well-Known Member
Aug 18, 2020
14
113
104
24
Fantasyland
Pronouns
She/Her
1597790251255.png


This is a new skin that I made as a sort of reimagining of my first "real" skin that I used so long ago! I tried to stray away at least a bit from the "traditional" girl skin design in making it!!

My old one was just an incredibly poor edit of this skin, in order to make it slightly resemble the real me a bit more, blech...
But my new skin is entirely made from scratch!! And designed to hopefully prevent any misconceptions that I may have killed any actual pigs to create the outfit... heh, heh

1597790533178.png


A comparison of old VS new!!

Cheers!! :D
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BringMeTheHorizon ♠ wrote on Marieke2001's profile.
Bald
BringMeTheHorizon ♠ wrote on Keanu's profile.
Bald
Itz1Helmut wrote on Cathie's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
coldifyed wrote on RuriGamerZ's profile.
hola
Top Bottom