Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Crazykittyzz

Jun 19, 2020
Hello I'm Crazykittyzz! I am a Minecraft Builder who works as a freelancer for a Java Edition Build Team! :D

I use bedrock edition to play games with my IOS friends, and just because I find it runs smoother for me haha. I established this account to report users who cheat/hack on cubecraft. I think minecraft servers are a place where everyone should have fun and enjoy themselves, hackers take away that. I thought it was time for me to do my part for the community and begin to flag users.

What else does one put here? Eh, I'm from England? :)

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Welcome to the forums! :p And yes indeed, minecraft servers should be a place to have fun :)

marcmq

May 26, 2020
London
Hey, welcome to forums! I did the same, joining forums initially to flag cheats because on bedrock there sure are lot. I'm always looking to improve my building techniques so if we ever cross paths or if you want to play together I'd love to learn from you. Also English :) .

Crazykittyzz

Jun 19, 2020
Hey, welcome to forums! I did the same, joining forums initially to flag cheats because on bedrock there sure are lot. I'm always looking to improve my building techniques so if we ever cross paths or if you want to play together I'd love to learn from you. Also English :) .
I'm more than happy to help :))

Reactions: marcmq

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Welcome Crazykittyzz!
Good but small introduction!
Enjoy your stay, here on the forums :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Capitan wrote on Deann's profile.
♥️
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Man isn't this such a peaceful slice of life anime with good vibes and chill moments?

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom