Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Heuu, Twan here.

When I joinde with this account on the forums I didn't know what to expect.
There were people very kind to me!

I don't know for sure, but then were @Orangeric88 and @iLoveYouu Helper. Those two helpers have helped me on the forums because I didn't know how everything worked. When I started building I asked @Alex_de_Grote to tips, he taught me build with voxelsniper and gobrush.

I already knew a lot of people on the forums! Then I started talking to people who helped me on the forums, @AboodPlayz, @Cynamooo, @Jeff_Bllkth,
@jollow250, @Klompie, @LanceDaniels, @LucianYOLO, @Natsu_Fire, @komododragon 2002, @Neddypoo, @Spinnypoo, @ThatGrimCreeper, @TheBlackMoon and @TheFastBowler thank you for everything!

When I was already a little longer on the forums, were @Younisco and @Nikoshka Helper with those people I played skywars! That was a fun time. I play still skywars with people from the forums, @Anmazing, @Fariss, @ForGiveMe, @iCheeetah, @Scottness, @Jannekee, @Perdei, @StopWalking, @TeovoTeovo, @Unipotato, @Marieke2001 @Jordei and my best minecraft friend @ItsDavey_ you guys mean a lot to me!

I report the last time best a lot, @Buuuddy, @telegamer and @SKIFBY are the people who see me reports thank you guys!

I would also like to thank some cool staff, @Camezonda, @DYD., @HuracanFTW, @ImABubbleHead, @Tacosbefriends, @Ruben, @Joe Henry, @Trentu and @Max111D. , @Unfearful! Thanks for your time.

And now I'm very active on the forums! Everyone thank you so much without you my life was nothing! < 3

Last edited by a moderator:

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Nice to hear that you report a lot of people. I do it also, because teamers can easy win against you. It is not My intention that they cant play more on cubecraft. If you it says in game self they dont listen to you that teaming bannable is. I hope that all the people that were reported By me And ask for an appeal that yoy staff members it accepts.

Maybe you become also helper, like as your friends !?!@ItsTwany

Reactions: Twania

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Nice to hear that you report a lot of people. I do it also, because teamers can easy win against you. It is not My intention that they cant play more on cubecraft. If you it says in game self they dont listen to you that teaming bannable is. I hope that all the people that were reported By me And ask for an appeal that yoy staff members it accepts.

Maybe you become also helper, like as your friends !?!@ItsTwany

I would like to be a Helper, but there are many more people who want that! I try always to help people. ;)

D

Deleted member 204478

Much love Twany <3
I hope you stick around on the foums for the next year or two. :)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
:) Thanks for the tag. Makes me happy to find out I was some actual help to someone ! :D
Wish to see you stay on the forums for a long time ! :)

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
There would be a time you'll become one ;)

Otherwise, Thank you for the tag, I'm glad I ever met you !! If cubecraft didn't exist, I didn't know Who you are. It's all the Thanks to @CubeCraft !!
Much love Twany <3
I hope you stick around on the foums for the next year or two. :)
Well, it's good to know that I helped. That's my goal. To make others smile.
:) Thanks for the tag. Makes me happy to find out I was some actual help to someone ! :D
Wish to see you stay on the forums for a long time ! :)

Thanks all, I'm very happy! :D

Reactions: ItsDavey_

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
You're one of the first active members I found when I first started and you helped me with quite a few things!
I hope you continue to stay active on the forums, as you are a really awesome guy <3

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
You're one of the first active members I found when I first started and you helped me with quite a few things!
I hope you continue to stay active on the forums, as you are a really awesome guy <3
Thanks buddy, nice that I have helped you! You're also a really nice guy I will never forget you. I hope you also remains active because you know there will be though. ;)

Reactions: DanDaDino

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Thanks buddy, nice that I have helped you! You're also a really nice guy I will never forget you. I hope you also remains active because you know there will be though. ;)
<3 I'll try to stay active as long as I can, but I can never tell what is going to happen in the future. I think I will only leave if all the active members leave, like you and many others. Until then, I will stay and be that random unicorn ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom