Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
Oh my goodness, how long did that take you? That's like 3k words I think xD
You just tagged all these people for free likes, now didn't ya
I first typed it in Word, because my Forums was a bit laggy. I did not really pay attention to the time; it was fun to write. I think it took me about 2 hours (it could also be 1 or 3, idk xD)

Secret: I made up all these stories and brainwashed everybody who's a role in the stories. This way they think they have actually met me, while they actually have never seen me online (I'm never online on CCG). I used this to write a novel, sell it to the book store and earn some money. (Its genre is Science-Fiction). I also used this to get free likes >:)

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
I first typed it in Word, because my Forums was a bit laggy. I did not really pay attention to the time; it was fun to write. I think it took me about 2 hours (it could also be 1 or 3, idk xD)

Secret: I made up all these stories and brainwashed everybody who's a role in the stories. This way they think they have actually met me, while they actually have never seen me online (I'm never online on CCG). I used this to write a novel, sell it to the book store and earn some money. (Its genre is Science-Fiction). I also used this to get free likes >:)
Cool! :)

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
Omg @_Patrickk (probably didn't tag you here, because my internet is a peanut ;-;) , I am so sorry you were not in the story. I remember I was on your plot, you're name was Pat3415 (forgot the number sorry). You were really nice, but unfortunately I didn't see you very often after our first meeting; Ugh, time zones. A few months ago I met you again on my plot and you helped me building :D . It turned out to be a great plot, thanks to you. However, I did clear the plot, because I wanted to build something new. You are a good friend and Im glad that I still see you on Sb sometimes. And again, I am really sorry I forgot you. It doesn't mean that I don't really like you or something, because you are an amazing person :)
Sorry, sorry, sorry ;-;

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom