Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
Oh my goodness, how long did that take you? That's like 3k words I think xD
You just tagged all these people for free likes, now didn't ya
I first typed it in Word, because my Forums was a bit laggy. I did not really pay attention to the time; it was fun to write. I think it took me about 2 hours (it could also be 1 or 3, idk xD)

Secret: I made up all these stories and brainwashed everybody who's a role in the stories. This way they think they have actually met me, while they actually have never seen me online (I'm never online on CCG). I used this to write a novel, sell it to the book store and earn some money. (Its genre is Science-Fiction). I also used this to get free likes >:)

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
I first typed it in Word, because my Forums was a bit laggy. I did not really pay attention to the time; it was fun to write. I think it took me about 2 hours (it could also be 1 or 3, idk xD)

Secret: I made up all these stories and brainwashed everybody who's a role in the stories. This way they think they have actually met me, while they actually have never seen me online (I'm never online on CCG). I used this to write a novel, sell it to the book store and earn some money. (Its genre is Science-Fiction). I also used this to get free likes >:)
Cool! :)

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
Omg @_Patrickk (probably didn't tag you here, because my internet is a peanut ;-;) , I am so sorry you were not in the story. I remember I was on your plot, you're name was Pat3415 (forgot the number sorry). You were really nice, but unfortunately I didn't see you very often after our first meeting; Ugh, time zones. A few months ago I met you again on my plot and you helped me building :D . It turned out to be a great plot, thanks to you. However, I did clear the plot, because I wanted to build something new. You are a good friend and Im glad that I still see you on Sb sometimes. And again, I am really sorry I forgot you. It doesn't mean that I don't really like you or something, because you are an amazing person :)
Sorry, sorry, sorry ;-;

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡