Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 22, 2021
officiallynightmare.carrd.co
Why is everyone giving this post I made such a bad rap? I'm just a small YouTuber looking to make myself known to the community and make my builds in skyblock big and bold for people to see. I never wanted to be disliked so many times to where I have to go back into hiding. I just want to be known, that's all I have ever wanted. I am a nobody to some but I see that as potential to be better but besides that, we had a great day and got a lot done. A large area from one end of the border to the other is a cobblestone base so we can build the larger, more profitable potato farm. Tomorrow I will do the same with the wheat
Screenshot_2021-07-22-16-11-09.png

Reactions: Xavi | Goofy

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Why is everyone giving this post I made such a bad rap? I'm just a small YouTuber looking to make myself known to the community and make my builds in skyblock big and bold for people to see. I never wanted to be disliked so many times to where I have to go back into hiding. I just want to be known, that's all I have ever wanted. I am a nobody to some but I see that as potential to be better but besides that, we had a great day and got a lot done. A large area from one end of the border to the other is a cobblestone base so we can build the larger, more profitable potato farm. Tomorrow I will do the same with the wheat
View attachment 197212
Idk why, but I recommend starting a thread called “My journey” or something. This way the thread section doesn’t get cluttered with your name. 😅
+ you’ll be able to refer back to other dates etc easily.

(Keep in mind that you can’t comment on the thread if the last message is from 3 weeks ago, so you won’t be able to take a month break w/o update)

Apr 3, 2021
Oh I'm sorry I was very mistaken I thought you were just telling us useless info about your own island I didn't know you were on yt and were only keeping your fans up to date I'll go take my angry comment down

• Angry
Reactions: littlemoose1609
Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
View attachment 197212
As a fellow Youtuber, I respect the grind. In fact, I went looking for you but didn't find your channel. Can I suggest putting your channel somewhere on your profile?

Lqndon

Jul 9, 2021
United States, Wisconsin
This is a late reply but I did pretty much the same as destructor_boi. I thought you were just telling us random information about your skyblock island. I'll take my angry comment down as well.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom