Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TradeOffer

Sep 19, 2015
Scotland, United Kingdom
As this is a Ping based issue, it'll be down to either your connection, the server's connection or, even your location.

If you are located far away from the host, you will receive high ping, which will cause "lag".

If the server (host) is experiencing issues, then the server will also create "lag", mostly based on TPS (Ticks Per Second). If the TPS is at a low, then the server will lag, causing game experience to just not be enjoyable.

If it's your connection, then maybe you could try a multiple of things. I'd first of recommend running a Connection Speed Test. Feel free to Google some, and use different once's for a more accurate result. If the ping to gain is good within these tests, check your Upload Speed. If that is at a low, or differentiating a lot, it may be messing your with connection, meaning it is giving you bad ping, which is really not what you want while gaming. Better and more consistent the upload speed, better your experience online gaming will be.

Feel free to reply, if none of these are what is causing your issue.

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
Yes, my pig is very high, should I restart my router (which i have tried). I just need to know how to fix this issue. Can I change where my host is located?

Reactions: Ping Ether

TradeOffer

Sep 19, 2015
Scotland, United Kingdom
Yes, my pig is very high, should I restart my router (which i have tried). I just need to know how to fix this issue. Can I change where my host is located?
You cannot really change where your host is located. It's in-fact he host for this server. That'd be up to the Owner.

If your ping is showing high on these Speed Tests, then I'd recommend restarting your router/modem. (Turning it off and leaving it off for 30 seconds, then turning it back on). If that doesn't solve this issue, then you'd maybe be more inclined to contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and ask them if their are any issues with the lines in your location that may be causing your connection to be slower than normal.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
FPS issues >
Use optifine, optifine is a mod which boosts your fps highly
Change all your graphics to fast, and smooth lighting to 0
Do not use shaders!
The distance put it to the lowest, but still good enough to see far away players

Ping issues >
Run a speed test, your router or internet provider probably has one, if not just look for some. If you have a low upload speed and a low Mbps, then it means your router is not very good, and it's providing poor connection, you can try contacting your routers support for different types of solutions that can not be fixed digitally in your computer.

It might be the server connection, or you're very far away from the host (CubeCraft) also be sure to be close to your router to provide optimal speed, so it does not need to travel a lot. Also if multiple people are using the wifi, it can caffect your ping. Such as downloading something while you play MC, or having skype open when playing MC, or someone watching youtube videos while you play can really affect your ping. Hopefully this helps if not please tell me why and I'll try to help with the problem.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
so this is what i did to help resolve some of my lag what you do is you follow that and depending on how much RAM you can use change the number before the G to something that is under your RAM you can use for it something like about half your RAM or something i made a new profile so i could show you this i hope it helps it also resolves some in game crashes sometimes that isnt server related crashes

also try re-positioning your router to a good spot make sure there is nothing that could interfere with your internet between your computer and your router as for that could effect your connection to it and your internet

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
Maybe try giving some more RAM to the game? It worked for me
so this is what i did to help resolve some of my lag what you do is you follow that and depending on how much RAM you can use change the number before the G to something that is under your RAM you can use for it something like about half your RAM or something i made a new profile so i could show you this i hope it helps it also resolves some in game crashes sometimes that isnt server related crashes

do people still believe increasing ram fixes framerate?
by default minecraft allocates 1 gigabyte of ram to the game which is more than enough. increasing your ram only resolves stuttering after long play sessions or when loading complex singleplayer worlds (like amplified ones) neither of which are an issue here

as for things that might actually help, you can decrease your graphics settings and play around with some optifine settings.
ping issues can't really be resolved if it's related to your distance from the server.
you can go to speedtest.net to see if its your own internet that's running slow

Reactions: Ping Ether

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
do people still believe increasing ram fixes framerate?
by default minecraft allocates 1 gigabyte of ram to the game which is more than enough. increasing your ram only resolves stuttering after long play sessions or when loading complex singleplayer worlds (like amplified ones) neither of which are an issue here

as for things that might actually help, you can decrease your graphics settings and play around with some optifine settings.
ping issues can't really be resolved if it's related to your distance from the server.
you can go to speedtest.net to see if its your own internet that's running slow
plz i'm a newb ;-;

TradeOffer

Sep 19, 2015
Scotland, United Kingdom
Maybe try giving some more RAM to the game? It worked for me
Use optifine
I don't think he's talking about his FPS, as within the video he mentioned that the blocks weren't dropping, after breaking and that the game wasn't starting.

FPS issues are mainly down to your PC's hardware.

Main hardware you want in order to run Minecraft with a good framerate, is your CPU. If you have a fairly new CPU, then the game should work fine. If you want to increase it by even more, to run it on better settings, and maybe venture into shaders, I'd recommend gathering some money and adding a GPU into your PC.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
So many people struggling to understand the problem... :/
He's clearly got a high Ping, his latency is so slow that he is able to grab items out of the menus, and it takes some time to join maps after clicking the signs.
Thus, it's not a hardware issue. It's not even related to his PC probably.
The low FPS shown in the video is most likely a consequence of running a not-so-optimized recording software setup, but it's not the main problem.
If I changed my IP, would that help?
Depends what you mean by "changing IP"
There is an "Ipv4 IP" and a "Global IP"
The Ipv4 IP is the IP associated to your device locally, in your household. Your smartphone and your PC probably have different IPv4s.
The global IP in the other hand isn't used just locally but in fact globally all over the internet. Your smartphone and your PC probably have the same Global IP.
Changing the IPv4 is only effective in reducing the "lag" if the problem is generated by other devices using that already taken IPv4 address, which is probably not the case. It might happen though, that switching IPv4 will connect you to a faster port of your router, so it's worth a try.
Changing the global IP is pretty tricky and it can be done in several ways:
Contacting your internet provider (might cost you money), using a VPN (might cost you money) or moving your PC to another router (which will result in using its IP as yours) or just switching providers.

Now, that is really complicated, to explain why you're getting that lag. There really are many reasons for that.
It happened to me once or twice, and as far as I know there's nothing you can do on your side, but don't worry, the lag will go away in a few days (or weeks maybe) if it used to be "normal" as it's probably an issue with your provider. It's rather common.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom