Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

reynaldodiaz

Mar 19, 2022
I feel like CubeCraft’s hotbar items and the interfaces are very sloppy looking and confusing. I feel like CubeCraft should do a whole revamp and make the interfaces and hotbar items look more simplistic and friendly. I feel like they should take a note from Hive and try to imitate their look.

DavNav

Jan 20, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree it can be confusing at times, but ive been playing cubecraft for a while so i have it all memorized

TheDuda

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2022
Cold Darkness
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like CubeCraft’s hotbar items and the interfaces are very sloppy looking and confusing. I feel like CubeCraft should do a whole revamp and make the interfaces and hotbar items look more simplistic and friendly. I feel like they should take a note from Hive and try to imitate their look.
I do agree on the fact that the hotbar items can greatly confuse a newer player and make him feel overwhelmed. However, Once you get used to it, It's fine. But I disagree with "Cubecraft needs to follow on Hive and Imitate them"
Both Cubecraft and The Hive are their own, unique servers with different gamemodes, maps, lobbies, PvP, interfaces etc. I do not believe one should try imitate the other and it shows, because Cubecraft is currently the most popular server in Minecraft Bedrock Edition.
I also think you should go a bit into detail on why you think the current hotbar icons are bad, how it effects a player and how you think it can be changed. Because if you just ask them to change the icons without telling them what to change, they won't care for it.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Why every post you created is: "CubeCraft is not good, copy hive"?

• Haha
Reactions: LightsOn_

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there!

Cube updated the hotbar and items not too long ago. Before, for example, it had a compass instead of the current game selector, and a piece of coal instead of the current back to lobby button.

I think it's perfectly fine as it is. Sometimes it is a bit confusing, but mostly fine.

Also, I feel we shouldn't, as you put it, imitate their look. That is straight out copying and I feel it is relatively bad to just say we should copy it.

Thank you for reading, have a great day! ^_^

Reactions: 99th_DutchVoid
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom