Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

madazad

Jan 17, 2022
Hello everybody!
I am MadAzAd and I recently joined this forum community. I am a mobile player and I first downloaded Minecraft in 2014 but I only just started getting into servers like Cubecraft in 2020. Since then my favourite games would be; Skywars, Lucky Islands, Eggwars, Parkour and Duels. I am also a speedrunner and I Speedrun Cubecraft Parkour and I attempt to Speedrun (not very good at it lol) pvp games such as skywars and lucky islands. I hope I will be more active in this amazing community and it will be nice to meet you all!
Thank you!

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everybody!
I am MadAzAd and I recently joined this forum community. I am a mobile player and I first downloaded Minecraft in 2014 but I only just started getting into servers like Cubecraft in 2020. Since then my favourite games would be; Skywars, Lucky Islands, Eggwars, Parkour and Duels. I am also a speedrunner and I Speedrun Cubecraft Parkour and I attempt to Speedrun (not very good at it lol) pvp games such as skywars and lucky islands. I hope I will be more active in this amazing community and it will be nice to meet you all!
Thank you!
Hey there MadAzAd! Hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Reactions: madazad
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Top Bottom