Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
Hey everyone, I have never introduced myself on the forums before,
I am also not very well known on the forums but I thought why not, right?

(Sorry in advance, I'm not very good at this so I'm going to do my best)

ABOUT ME 🙋‍♂️

I am Samixly or as some people already know my real name, Sam (also not that hard to see in my ign).
I am 17 years old and I live in the Netherlands, I like gaming, sports, animals and traveling.

MY CUBECRAFT HISTORY :cube_dark:

I decided to create a Minecraft account sometime in 2014 because friends from my class played all that, then one of my friends found out about the awesome server called "Cubecraft". Almost every day after school we started our skype and Minecraft to play a lot of skywars and other minigames. Until we got to a moment when we all went to a higher school and all went to a different school, because of this I didn't really talk to my friends anymore, except for 1 friend. I played with that one friend quite often during that time. Unfortunately, he also moved and I almost don't speak to him at all anymore, so I also decided to keep a time-out on Minecraft and started to focus on school and other things, That happened in 2017.

On 06-09-2020 I logged in again to my Minecraft account for the first time in a while, everything had changed.
So I started to play some games of skywars and other mini games again, I noticed that I had quite a bit of difficulty getting up to the level of others, But I liked it a lot again, so I decided to buy a Rank. (Diamond and after that even an Obsidian rank)
During this time that I started playing on the server again, I met alot of new nice and fun people. (Thanks for that!)

Until the day came where something happened that had quite a big impact on my life, and I was completely offline again for a month, and I didn't hear from me again. After a month of having alot of stress and other things on my mind, I went back to have a look at Minecraft and after that day I started playing it again a lot.

13-10-2020 I decided to join a Forums account, join the discord server and get to know more people, because of this I found out that I really enjoy helping others and talking with the community. I found out that I hadn't actually introduced myself yet, so that's why this introduction.

REAL LIFE 🎒

I live in a nice spacious house in the Netherlands with my Father, Mother and my little brother. In real life I still go to school, I do something that is not really for me (security) I am doing this training because I would like to progress to a higher level so that I can do something that I really like and that's editing, making posters and more such creative things, I would like to do this because I am already quite good at it but I would like to learn more about it. Outside of school I also do sports, I do freerunning and football.
(a nice busy life)

MORE ABOUT ME 🐶

My favorite color is
Orange

My favorite animal is a Dog (Husky) and Dragons 🐉

I was born on 08-09-2003

Games i like to play --> Minecraft, Rocket league, Among Us, Cold war and GTA

QUESTIONS ❓

If you have any questions about me, I'll be happy to answer them.

If you ever feel like playing a minigame with me, you can always add me on discord.

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction.

Have a nice day! 🧡

Toothless Let Me Love You GIF - Toothless LetMeLoveYou Seduce - Discover &  Share GIFs

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
Great introduction!
Thanks!
@Eli look they like dragons :o
Toothless.jpg

Hey Sam, welcome to the forums! :)
Thankyouu :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Top Bottom