Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blitzeon

Sep 28, 2020
California
Hey Blitzeon, nice to meet you and welcome to the forums! Fantastic introduction 🙂

What sorts of cool/interesting stuff have you made with your programming? I've done some stuff in Python and JavaScript as well, but Java is my main language.
Right now, I am focusing on discord.js

I am coding my own Discord bot and it is pretty fun!

Reactions: TheBirmanator

Blitzeon

Sep 28, 2020
California
Welcome to the forums Blitzeon!

I am following a study dedicated to game development. Which is really fun. We are learning C# and Unity to make games. After my study (which is in 2 years 😬) I really wanna dig into JS as well.

Great introduction! :)
Sounds interesting, I have also tried Unity except it was super laggy because my laptop cannot handle it.

• Sad
Reactions: Typicaaal

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hey there! My (nick)name is Blitzeon, and I joined Cubecraft back in early 2020(I don't remember the exact date). I joined the forums like 8 months after my first join on Cubecraft.

Information about me
- I live in the West Coast, specifically in the heart of Silicon Valley
- I'm more of an introvert
- I am a Scorpio
- I used to have a YouTube channel, which I decided to stop after 4 years of just straight uploading stupid content. I only managed to gain 100 subs, which at the time of me seeing that was a very big accomplishment. (don't bother searching me up)
Hobbies
- I am learning how to code! I only fluently know Python, but I am learning JavaScript in my spare time.
- I used to do basketball for about 4 years, till I decided to take a break from it.
Things I enjoy doing
- On Cubecraft, I enjoy playing SkyWars.
- I also play a bunch of other games, such as, CSGO, Destiny 2, Minecraft, and a bunch of other games.
- I love helping out people whenever I can, and I try my best to see what I can around around the server.

I'm sorry if I bored you with not much to say, I'm not very good at making these things. Feel free to provide feedback(please!) Anyways, thanks for reading my post!
Welcome to the forums mate! Your post wasn't boring. 😉

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hey,
Welcome to the forums and The Network, good luck and good introduction. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me, you can go to my profile and contact me either by forum or Discord.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom