Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hey everyone, I promised myself that I would make an introduction when I reached 1000 messages or I became a staff member. Well I am now officially a helper and I’d like you all to know a little more about me. (And so my profile isn’t spammed with congratulations)

My Cubecraft Story:
I’m kind of an OG player, I played on Cubecraft with my best friend at the time and then when my dad found out he stopped me from playing on servers as he didn’t want me talking to others. Yet, when I went over to my friends house we played and it was a lot of fun. After 2015, I really only played on Bedrock, which did not have servers at that time. (Java is better but I liked playing on my phone) I occasionally hopped onto Cubecraft to see how everything was going and lose a game of Skywars or two. In 2018 I lost interest in Minecraft and didn’t play until late 2019 where I got re-interested in it again. Ever since I’ve been addicted to Cubecraft, playing hours every day!

About me:
Well I don’t like to put too much about myself out there, but my name is Toby and I’m from New England in the United States. I’m currently in 10th grade in High School and I gotta tell you it’s a lot of work so far. With COVID I’m only seeing half the school and going in 2 days a week. I have an amazing dog named Indy and he’s turning 9 this year! Ask me for pics anytime he’s pretty cute :)

My Application Story:
This was my 3rd helper application and it got accepted after over 3 months of waiting! I’m so grateful to serve you all as a CCG staff member and I won’t disappoint you. I’m always here to help if it’s Cubecraft related or even just life related.

Thank you everyone! If you read the whole thing I’m impressed. Feel free to put any congratulations in the replies!

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Haii!

I don't know you that well, but I'd love to get to know you! You seem like a great person to talk to. I'm sure you'll feel very integrated into the team soon enough and we'll make sure to make you (and the rest of new helpers) feel welcome!

I'm, in my opinion, also an OG Cube player. I've been playing at least since 2015, back when fish slap was still a thing. Do you remember...? 👀

Why don't you share a picture of Indy here? I'm sure everybody would love to see a cute dog! :3

Welcome to the team and congratulations! You deserve to have a place in our team full of awesome people! ⭐ 💜

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Heyo Technosword!
We haven't really talked to each other nor we have played togheter but you seem to be a pretty nice guy as far as I see, considering how you interact with others here.
I'll be happy to see you doing your new job and i'm sure that you will do it well.
Good luck and enjoy it!

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Hello Toby!

Thanks for telling us more about you. It's an honor to have you as a Helper!
You are such an amazing person buddy. Please, never change! :heart:

Reactions: Technosword
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom