Nov 17, 2015
Pretty cool introduction! Nice to know more about you. Welcome on the forums. 😄

Reactions: JokeKaedee

Kaasgaard

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
Nederland
Hi there CubeCrafters! c:

I've never posted a thread before (as far as I can remember), so why not post an introduction first :). Most you probably have no idea who I am, as I'm totally unknown in this community, but I'd like to change that over time :p. I might come off shy at first, but I'd absolutely love to get to know each and everyone of you and make new friends here, so feel free to PM me or add me as a friend on CubeCraft (IGN: JokeKaedee).

Who am I?
Well, to start off with, I'm Joke and I'm fifteen years old. You can also call me Kaedee, since that name is easier to pronounce in English and I'm less ashamed of that name :x. I'm half Dutch and half Thai, which I love because of the beautiful weather over there. It's totally worth it to visit, I promise. Dutch is my first language, but I speak English (almost) fluently as well, which comes in handy as 70% of this server is either Dutch or speaks English.

My CubeCraft experience
I heard my friends talking about this game where everything is a square. It sounded so stupid which made me believe I would never like the game itself and actually start playing it. After hearing my friends talk about it for so long, I finally decided to buy the game and actually start playing it. It was totally unexpected, but I really enjoyed playing the game. This was in 2016 and I still play Minecraft. The only server that really has gotten my attention is CubeCraft. It might not be the biggest server of all, but it's still one of the best (imo). The CubeCraft community itself seems pretty good to me. There's always that one person that has to ruin it for the rest, but other than that I absolutely love the community! That being said, I quit Minecraft a while ago, but since ms. 'Rona is hanging around I started playing again. I'm not that familiar with the Forums since I have had my account for a couple of weeks now, so if you have anything that might be helpful, feel free to let me know!

CubeCraft in-game
Games you will see me play most are SkyWars and EggWars, these are the top two games I enjoy most! Though, I won't say I dislike any other game. I'm still really bad at PVP so if there's any of you who would like to teach me some basics, please let me know ahah. Whenever you see me in-game you can always say hi, I'd like to have a chat with some of you ;p. Whenever I'm not playing, I'm probably somewhere in Lobby 1 doing nothing xD.

Free time
In my free time, I enjoy expressing my feelings in a creative way. I do this by listening to music, writing my own or even making art/drawings. I find it very hard to communicate with people, so that's why I've come up with this solution instead! Others things I enjoy doing are playing soccer ⚽ , playing videogames and hanging out with friends (this includes being lazy and watching Netflix all day).

That's it for now I guess! Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully I'll see you soon :).

-xoxo- Joke
Welcome to the forums!

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Already have seen you around but welcome xd
Yeah ahah, thanks anyway, Molly! ^-^

Welcome to the forums!
Thank you very much! :D

Very interesting first post! It's nice to meet you ^-^
You're not the only one who finds it very hard to communicate with others, I'm also one of those people 🤭
Thank you ahah ^-^ Yay, I’m not alone 🤍

Nice to meet you, Kaedee! I really enjoyed reading your introduction :)

Have a nice day!
-YeaUhm
Thank you ^-^ Nice to meet you too!

Hey Joke!
Even though I already know you, welcome to the lovely forums :D
Hi there :), thank you Nan <3

The_TecnoKing

Novice Member
Nov 15, 2019
Italy
Heya Joke!
Very nice introduction, ngl! Nice to know a bit more about you! :D
And welcome to the forums! (◠‿◕)

P.S. we're sharing the same situation, I also recently started using the forums even if I first joined CC in 2017... :P

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya Joke!
Very nice introduction, ngl! Nice to know a bit more about you! :D
And welcome to the forums! (◠‿◕)

P.S. we're sharing the same situation, I also recently started using the forums even if I first joined CC in 2017... :p
Hey hey! Thank you and welcome to you too then, ahah 😊

Reactions: The_TecnoKing
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom