Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
Uhm why? Skyblock already has a relatively large playerbase and just deleting it isn't a great idea IMO. What's wrong with kepeping Skyblock and adding the new gamemode? Also, For this hide and seek would it just be standard hide and seek or would there be additional quarks added to it?

phenixmc2689

Novice Member
May 28, 2023
Paris, France
Uhm why? Skyblock already has a relatively large playerbase and just deleting it isn't a great idea IMO. What's wrong with kepeping Skyblock and adding the new gamemode? Also, For this hide and seek would it just be standard hide and seek or would there be additional quarks added to it?
I mean add hide and seek sorry !!

Reactions: Imminent

phenixmc2689

Novice Member
May 28, 2023
Paris, France
Not delete skyblock !

Reactions: Imminent

ondatra93

Jul 31, 2022
We should delete skyblock to add hide and seek
I'm not a Sky block player but i think there's no Reason to delete it. Hide and seek is already on Cubecraft at Christmas-Snowman survival. I would keep the sky block, but maybe make that snowman survival Will be for ever. But idk how they can name it :D

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I would definitely not remove skyblock, since it is quite a popular gamemode on cube.
However, your point of adding hide and seek might actually work. CubeCraft used to have hide and seek, so they might still have the code for it, or at least have a foundation to build upon.
It would be nice to relive the experience of hide and seek. Maybe they could try it out as a Beta game, see how many people will play it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom